Samuels Kitchen

Went to the new shopping outlet in Stocksbridge today, found this fantastic cafe behind the outlet, great food and a good cuppa at Yorkshire people's prices too.

100yds from the main carpark, would have been 50, but someone has forgot to put the ancient public right of way in, when building the complex.

Thoroughly recommend the cafe, a good way to start your shopping adventure.

This used to be known by some as The Airport shop in reference to the prices

Went to the new shopping outlet in Stocksbridge today, found this fantastic cafe behind the outlet, great food and a good cuppa at Yorkshire people's prices too.

100yds from the main carpark, would have been 50, but someone has forgot to put the ancient public right of way in, when building the complex.

Thoroughly recommend the cafe, a good way to start your shopping adventure.

The footpath got moved, there was open consultation on this :)

Thankyou for the link,so has it been moved to the outside of the complex and not inside, i looked on Sunday and was expecting to see a gap at the end on Pontis and the wall. Also noted the date on when the appeal was to be held, April 1st.

Thankyou for the link,so has it been moved to the outside of the complex and not inside, i looked on Sunday and was expecting to see a gap at the end on Pontis and the wall. Also noted the date on when the appeal was to be held, April 1st.

The path now runs direct through Fox Valley, via the main entrance, then continues past Aldi (I think).