2cats for rehoming

Could anyone rehome two cats .

They have been left by our neighbours when they left about 8 weeks ago they are older cats and are living outside.

I have been putting food out for them but they are in need of a home. I have contacted multiple charities and centres but all are saying they are full and have put the cats on a waiting list.

If anyone could help please message me as I don't come on here often

Thanks.

Do you know what sexes they are? How approachable are they as in could they be picked up and put in a carrier or would they need trapping?

Both cats are very friendly and would come when called. They enjoy a good fuss.

Hi have you tried Rain Rescue, they may be able to help.

Yes ive tried and they Are full and have put them on a waiting list thanks anyway.

I've sent an email to 8 Lives Cat Rescue, which is based in S8 Meersbrook to tell the lady who runs it, about your thread.

I know she's a member on here and visits the pet pages on ovvasions. From memory her member name is Midgecat or something like that, perhaps if you sent her a message too she might be able to assist or arrange something that will get the poor souls out of this cold weather.

Hope that you can get something sorted.

Thanks for that. Although it does sound familiar im not sure if it may be one i have already contacted.

Thanks for that. Although it does sound familiar im not sure if it may be one i have already contacted.

Hi ... I'm afraid you're right and you have contacted me. We're completely full I'm afraid. It's heartbreaking but so many cats get dumped and we don't have room for them all. Some of the bigger rescues have waiting lists that you should be able to get their names on.

Can you let me know what sex they are please as someone at work might be interested. If you're not sure I'm happy to come round and see if I can tell. I can't stop thinking about the poor little souls.

I can't have them as I've got 2 that were rescues, and they're getting on a bit and the shock wouldn't sit well with them.

Hi, there is thomas who is a male and dutches who is a female.

They are always together and do cuddle up so would be nice if they could go to the same home. As far as i can remember being told they have been together since kittens.

I hope that helps.

Ok thank you, I don't suppose you know if either or both have been neutered/spayed?