Recommendations for Sheffield joiners, please!

Can anyone get a joiner anymore in Sheffield? We live in Hillsborough/Wisewood/Wadsley area and can't get one for love nor money. We have probably 2-3 days work needs doing but this seems too small for anyone to want to even come out and look!

I guess one of the draw backs of the problem with the economy is that less people are moving house, more staying put, and therefore more investing in upgrading so tradesmen/women can pick and choose. Great for them and really good luck to these artisans in making their living: but I just want a joiner who is reliable and truthful and doesn't make promises to come, so you wait in and they don't even let you know that they are not coming. A Master craftsperson would be great

I'm sure the good ones are out there - please could someone point us in the right direction? :huh:

Try

Firthwood Joinery

56 Firthwood Road

Coal Aston

Dronfield

Derbyshire

S18 3BX

United Kingdom

Telephone: 01246 415249

Conatct Dale, travels allover Sheffield. Super rates and excellent finish, cannot recommend him enough !

Top Bloke.........did my kitchen, nothing too much trouble. Charges Day rate and will give firm quote prior to starting work. No job too small as they say !

I've struggled with this before, I got one from Killamarsh in the end, but he didn't come back to finish the job after doing several days work (didn't get his final payment either).

Can anyone get a joiner anymore in Sheffield? We live in Hillsborough/Wisewood/Wadsley area and can't get one for love nor money. We have probably 2-3 days work needs doing but this seems too small for anyone to want to even come out and look!

I guess one of the draw backs of the problem with the economy is that less people are moving house, more staying put, and therefore more investing in upgrading so tradesmen/women can pick and choose. Great for them and really good luck to these artisans in making their living: but I just want a joiner who is reliable and truthful and doesn't make promises to come, so you wait in and they don't even let you know that they are not coming. A Master craftsperson would be great

I'm sure the good ones are out there - please could someone point us in the right direction? :huh:

Hi, I know of a great joiner, my daughter's fiancee, I've recommended him to loads (mainly in the NHS where I work) who have gone onto recommend him to others. I promise that you won't be disappointed by his work. I've never had any comeback from people who I've recommended him to and he's done great work for me.

He does loads of jobs from putting up doors to building conservatories. PM me your contact details and I will pass them on.