The "I am currently reading" thread

I might actually start reading the last Harry Potter. I've had it since last year's launch and it's laid on my bedside table and hasn't moved for ages.

I'm also planning to start reading the HG Wells War of the Worlds novel I bought from Waterstones in Town about 2 years ago. Just been watching the Jeff Wayne musical version I taped off Sky last week, top stuff!

I don't read that much apart from magazines, but my mum has let me borrow Jackie Stewart's autobiography which she said was really good, so might start reading that soon!

I am currently reading Russell Brands, My booky wook.

A look into his very "colourful" life:D

Just finished reading 'Ronnie' The autobiography of Ronnie wood of rolling stones and faces fame.Really good, honest and uplifting book.

Currently reading .. Apples, by Richard Millward. Excellent book.

Just about to start on the latest Patricia Cornwell book, hoping its as good as the others!

Just finished reading 'Ronnie' The autobiography of Ronnie wood of rolling stones and faces fame.Really good, honest and uplifting book.

I was thinking of getting that next, looks good read!

i'm experimenting with impersonating towns in berkshire. i am currently reading.

Just finished "God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything" by Christopher Hitchens, and just started Dean Koontz' latest thriller, "The Darkest Night of the Year."

The Koontz novel got bad reviews but it's a quick read and I'll chance it.

I'm reading Eric Clapton's autobiography which is great. I've also just bought 'Dooley', so that's next. The Ronnie Wood auto mentioned by a couple of people sounds good.

i'm experimenting with impersonating towns in berkshire. i am currently reading.

Don't try impersonating Essex towns - you might go barking!