TV Presenters who are/were annoying

At least wait until he's finished practising before you rush to judgement.

Yeah, he's only playing at it, at the moment.

Ugh forgot to mention the ghastliest TV presenter of all - Noel Edmonds. Apparently he's as much a <removed> in real life as he appears on the TV.

Edited by nikki-red

Ugh forgot to mention the ghastliest TV presenter of all - Noel Edmonds. Apparently he's as much a <removed> in real life as he appears on the TV.

He's well up there in the King annoying, as is his cancer theory.

Jeremy vine. My heart skipped a beat when I heard he was doing a daily show on channel 5, but no, he's still ****ing up lunchtimes on radio 2 with over opinionated and under researched hogwash.

Jeremy vine. My heart skipped a beat when I heard he was doing a daily show on channel 5, but no, he's still ****ing up lunchtimes on radio 2 with over opinionated and under researched hogwash.

For once I have to agree with you ,his presenting has shown no sign of improvement since he took over from the great jimmy young.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Young_(proper broadcaster)

Edited by choogling

If we're extending this topic to radio then Vanessa Feltz on Radio 2?

She takes patronising to a new level & her over grandiose use of words is rediculous.

If we can extend it to local radio, Radio Sheffield's Rony Robinson, (mainly for that false affectatious laugh - remember having to listen to this a few decades ago in the Brown Bear. As you can tell, I still have nightmares).

Gerry Kersey - just because he's Gerry Kersey. Thank God, Marconi also invented the off button.

Edited by Baron99

what you got against geordies :|

if she were a posh bird from dahn saaf you wun’t complain

She isnt a geordie.! :hihi:

She isnt a geordie.! :hihi:

oh yeah ?

Look, anybody north of L**ds is a geordie and anybody south of Nottingham is a cockney.

Everybody knows that.

oh yeah ?

Look, anybody north of L**ds is a geordie and anybody south of Nottingham is a cockney.

Everybody knows that.

Oh no :hihi:

Is it bad taste to mention Cilla Black?