Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Operation Finale - 8/10

Ben Kingsley and Oscar Isaac star in a Netflix film about the capture of Adolf Eichmann in Argentina and the tension of keeping him hidden until they could sneak him out of the country to stand trial in Israel.

Alpha Go - 10/10

Awesome.

Operation Finale - 8/10

Ben Kingsley and Oscar Isaac star in a Netflix film about the capture of Adolf Eichmann in Argentina and the tension of keeping him hidden until they could sneak him out of the country to stand trial in Israel.

I watched that last night, pretty good. Have you seen that on Netflix, The Eichmann Show? That is also very good. It is all about the producers and directors of the live TV broadcast of Eichmann's trial. Some excellent acting in this movie and an absolutely intense atmosphere throughout.

I watched that last night, pretty good. Have you seen that on Netflix, The Eichmann Show? That is also very good. It is all about the producers and directors of the live TV broadcast of Eichmann's trial. Some excellent acting in this movie and an absolutely intense atmosphere throughout.

I think I watched that when it was broadcast on TV. Martin Freeman right?

A Star Is Born....9/10. Really enjoyed this film. It was much better than what I expected. Bradley Cooper's great, but it's Lady Gaga who steals the show. I'd have given it a 10/10, but the script writing didn't seem as strong about two thirds of the way through. The vocals performances from both actors are terrific.

A Star Is Born....9/10. Really enjoyed this film. It was much better than what I expected. Bradley Cooper's great, but it's Lady Gaga who steals the show. I'd have given it a 10/10, but the script writing didn't seem as strong about two thirds of the way through. The vocals performances from both actors are terrific.

thanks for that. I always thought Bradley Cooper was the poor man’s Hugh Jackman, so I’m pleased you rated the movie so high.

I think I watched that when it was broadcast on TV. Martin Freeman right?

Yes he played the producer or studio head honcho, but Anthony LaPaglia was the actor who stole the film, imo, playing Leo Horwitz the Jewish producer/director of the event.

The Disaster Artist, bizarre film that won't be for everyone, but the more it went on, it grew on me, until I loved it in the end. James Franco is amazing as he directs and stars in the story of two wannabe actors ending up making their own movie in LA, also stars Franco's younger brother Dave. 9/10. It is a true story too..

---------- Post added 18-10-2018 at 12:21 ----------

Apostle - 8/10

I also watched this a couple of days ago, very atmospheric and well made. The Dan Stevens' over the top scowling in almost every scene kind of made me cringe. Michael Sheen played his part well, but the Stevens' part made me rate it a bit lower. 7/10

Bubba Ho-tep 8/10

Extraordinary film from 2002. Two nursing home residents discover and eventually battle an ancient egyptian evil that is preying upon the souls of their fellow inmates.

Not a horror or action film, more of an eloquent meditation on age and death.

It's narrated by Elvis Presley. Or someone who thinks they are. But don't let that put you off.

Well crafted, beautifully shot and great performances from the small cast. A very pleasant surprise.

The Night Comes For Us (Netflix new release) - 9/10

Holy hell this is extraordinarily violent and bloody. Indonesian martial arts/gangster film about a Triad enforcer who betrays them to save the life of a child and in doing so makes himself and his former friends the targets of bloody retaliation.

Starring several of the actors from The Raid/The Raid 2 including Iko Uwais, Julie Estelle and Joe Taslim.