The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

march next year will see a shift in the way the eu operates they are trying to frighten a country not afraid to fight (remember 2 world wars) against a european country. they are afraid that the house of cards will come tumbling down so are trying to scare us into submission let me tell you it wont work :roll:

hahahahahahahahah jesus ****ing christ, the old false patriotism garbage yet again, WE ARENT great, we havent been great for decades, we really need to find our place in the pecking order and im sorry but its not near the top. Thats the problem theres so much arrogence coming from some quarters, that we are owed the world...we arent.

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 21:48 ----------

and whatever it costs us charge them double :hihi::hihi::hihi:

you sound like your mate Mr orangehead more and more, just empty rhetoric, they charge us we charge them more, my dads bigger than your dad

hahahahahahahahah jesus ****ing christ, the old false patriotism garbage yet again, WE ARENT great, we havent been great for decades, we really need to find our place in the pecking order and im sorry but its not near the top. Thats the problem theres so much arrogence coming from some quarters, that we are owed the world...we arent.

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 21:48 ----------

you sound like your mate Mr orangehead more and more, just empty rhetoric, they charge us we charge them more, my dads bigger than your dad

yes sounds like the eu mel like taking the ball back because we dont want to play :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

sorry cant see into the future but from when the result came in that we were leaving, has the world ended? wheres all these job losses ? has your company moved into the eu?have all your remoaner friends up sticks and moved into the eu?i could go on but it aint happened:loopy: if and if its a big if and you are right ill gladly let you tell me i told you so :roll: while your at it can you give me the lottery numbers for tomorrow night:hihi::hihi::hihi: sorry just a thought will we still be able to play the european lottery ill be upset if we cant:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The question you were asked was 'What's good about Brexit?'

You haven't answered it at all.

The first half is all 'has the sky fallen in?' - doesn't say what's good about Brexit.

The second half is a load of cobblers. So be a love and try agin would you?

What's so good about Brexit?

and millions voted for a change to it get used to it:roll:

Yes, 17 million did.

However 29 million (31 million if you count 16-18 year olds) did not vote for it, so whichever way you look at it, the vast majority of people in the UK do not support this nonsense which is why it will either be abandoned or more likely we will sign up to so many EU/ECJ bodies just to keep things running, that we might as well have not triggered Article 50.

Yes, a few Brextremists will scream and shout but the majority of people will see the compromise as the only way to stop the UK falling into a great big hole!

The question you were asked was 'What's good about Brexit?'

You haven't answered it at all.

The first half is all 'has the sky fallen in?' - doesn't say what's good about Brexit.

The second half is a load of cobblers. So be a love and try agin would you?

What's so good about Brexit?

no you tell me whats bad about it :hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 21:57 ----------

Yes, 17 million did.

However 29 million (31 million if you count 16-18 year olds) did not vote for it, so whichever way you look at it, the vast majority of people in the UK do not support this nonsense which is why it will either be abandoned or more likely we will sign up to so many EU/ECJ bodies just to keep things running, that we might as well have not triggered Article 50.

Yes, a few Brextremists will scream and shout but the majority of people will see the compromise as the only way to stop the UK falling into a great big hole!

the people who voted to leave won the rest is history get used to it and move on :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes, 17 million did.

Why did the remain voters not vote ? Too lazy ?, thought it was a foregone conclusion that we would remain ?

no you tell me whats bad about it :hihi::hihi::hihi:

As they say in the House of Commons "I refer my honourable friend to every single credible economic forecast over the past three years which predicts at best disaster to at worst, an economic meltdown from which we may never recover."

Given that in both those scenarios it is the poor who will suffer disproportionately and the rich, as usual, will just up sticks and take their wealth elsewhere, I would say there is a lot bad about it.

Yes, 17 million did.

It's a good job for the remainers the 31 million did not vote otherwise the remoaners would have been left at the wayside.

After the way the EU has threatened and tried to blackmail the UK some of those who voted remain will have changed their views.

Why did the remain voters not vote ? Too lazy ?, thought it was a foregone conclusion that we would remain ?

My daughter was not too lazy as you put it. At the age of 17, she was just too young. There are many like her in the 16 - 18 bracket who wanted to stay in but were not allowed a say on something that will affect them long after we are pushing up the daisies

Still, 2 years have gone by and I can't see any change in their feelings. In fact, given to total mess made of Brexit by the older generation did you really expect a sudden change?

As they say in the House of Commons "I refer my honourable friend to every single credible economic forecast over the past three years which predicts at best disaster to at worst, an economic meltdown from which we may never recover."

Given that in both those scenarios it is the poor who will suffer disproportionately and the rich, as usual, will just up sticks and take their wealth elsewhere, I would say there is a lot bad about it.

"Which we may never recover" And remainers wonder why some people don't believe them and accuse them of scaremongering

---------- Post added 19-06-2018 at 22:16 ----------

My daughter was not too lazy as you put it. At the age of 17, she was just too young. There are many like her in the 16 - 18 bracket who wanted to stay in but were not allowed a say on something that will affect them long after we are pushing up the daisies

Still, 2 years have gone by and I can't see any change in their feelings. In fact, given to total mess made of Brexit by the older generation did you really expect a sudden change?

You can vote at eighteen , so they had a say ,if they wanted too

march next year will see a shift in the way the eu operates they are trying to frighten a country not afraid to fight (remember 2 world wars) against a european country. they are afraid that the house of cards will come tumbling down so are trying to scare us into submission let me tell you it wont work :roll:

You've seen Teresa may right? She looked petrified in an interview on The One Show.

You've seen Teresa may right? She looked petrified in an interview on The One Show.

Wow , top quality straw clutching there :roll: