Dockless bike sharing scheme to launch in Sheffield

He's probably trying to gauge just how delusional you are.

Ok it was by the canal. There was a guy fishing there and this woman was with him. She had thrown the yellow bike in the bushes. I walked by and noticed there was no lock on the bike and the bike looked ok. I grabbed the bike to have a look at it and she began shouting. Then jumped on the bike and raced away with her shouting it's her bike. I left it little further near the hotel.

What makes you think this is delusional? It was rather funny, that woman went off like as if it we're really her own bike.

Edited by dutch

saw a yellow peril bike leaned next to that big metal man in the woods as you enter Sheffield the other day ,another for the scrap man?

Seen quite a few being used by drug dealers to get around Sheffield to pedal their wares to the homeless beggars on the streets. So a big thank you to OFO for making the begging homeless drug problem in the city centre that bit more worse.

Edited by MickeyDuff

Because drug dealers, being poor, couldn't possibly afford a cycle of their own, or indeed a BMW with blacked out windows and loud music. :D

That's how UK politics work. Blame it on the bicycles.

Seen quite a few being used by drug dealers to get around Sheffield to pedal their wares to the homeless beggars on the streets. So a big thank you to OFO for making the begging homeless drug problem in the city centre that bit more worse.

How do you identify which people on yellow bicycles are drug dealers and which are not? :huh:

Seen quite a few being used by drug dealers to get around Sheffield to pedal their wares to the homeless beggars on the streets.

A nice take on "stop me and buy one" - "stop me and get high man" :)

Because drug dealers, being poor, couldn't possibly afford a cycle of their own, or indeed a BMW with blacked out windows and loud music. :D

It's their little wannabe's at the bottom of the ladder not the one's with the BMW'S, their skivvy chav mules and if people can't see it their obviously walking around with their heads in the clouds.

---------- Post added 04-05-2018 at 13:41 ----------

How do you identify which people on yellow bicycles are drug dealers and which are not? :huh:

The one's with the broken lock bike with a few of the zombie homeless around them giving out little packages on the outskirts of the city centre.

The one's with the broken lock bike with a few of the zombie homeless around them giving out little packages on the outskirts of the city centre.

You must be standing there real close to tell that lock was broken.

Considering you are new here give you benefit of doubt, you are probably right.

Edited by dutch

You must be standing there real close to tell that lock was broken.

It's not that hard to see and also to see what's going on.

It's not that hard to see and also to see what's going on.

That's fine, I usually don't look or focus on things like that.

Its non of my business.

If there is someone suspicious handing out stuff to homeless on edge of city last thing I do is check if the yellow bike has a lock on it or not. I cant see that from a distance.

But you can do it if you want.

Why do you get so investigative when you see other people dealing drugs?

These bikes have little to do with Sheffield's drugs or homeless situation.

A nice take on "stop me and buy one" - "stop me and get high man" :)

Another business opportunity would be mobile prostitution.

"Stop me and get hymen"....