No more walk-on models at the Darts

In your opinion. But then your opinion is not really worth all that much.

Hey, remember the time you tried to say I had said something to support Trump? How did that turn out for you?

Oh and remember that other time you assumed I was a white male and got that wrong too?

You overuse the word misogynist so much to most of us its just a noise that gets lost in the crowd of far more worthy opinions.

It's like if you say that gender-fluid is nonsense and are told you're promoting hate speech and if you don't class yourself as anti-Trump, a feminist, an SJW, non-cis, non-white, non-binary etc. you're a Nazi!

At one time people had opposing views... in this day and age you're a fascist if you don't conform to the hive-mind of PC and censorship.

It's like if you say that gender-fluid is nonsense and are told you're promoting hate speech and if you don't class yourself as anti-Trump, a feminist, an SJW, non-cis, non-white, non-binary etc. you're a Nazi!

At one time people had opposing views... in this day and age you're a fascist if you don't conform to the hive-mind of PC and censorship.

Absolutely bang on!!

So. If I have this right, you are nostalgic for the days when people had opposing views.

At the same time, you are objecting to people expressing opposing views to your own.

Sounds reasonable.

Ban all women from using their body's to promote anything unless they do it while wearing a burka! :hihi:

Looks like you've been triggered. Do you need a safe space?

So. If I have this right, you are nostalgic for the days when people had opposing views.

At the same time, you are objecting to people expressing opposing views to your own.

Sounds reasonable.

If someone disagrees with me, i don't compare them to a genocidal nutjob who murdered millions of people.

I don't need a safe space, i need people to have a backbone!!!

Ban all women from using their body's to promote anything unless they do it while wearing a burka! :hihi:

easy tiger :P

If someone disagrees with me, i don't compare them to a genocidal nutjob who murdered millions of people.

I don't need a safe space, i need people to have a backbone!!!

I did a quick search, the only person to mention Nazi on this thread was.........you.

You could have a little backbone yourself and stop having to rely on hyperbole to make a point.

Make all men wear Burkas when promoting anything, after all equality is everything.

I did a quick search, the only person to mention Nazi on this thread was.........you.

You could have a little backbone yourself and stop having to rely on hyperbole to make a point.

Sorry to break it to you, but social media exists outside of Sheffield Forum.

You want to see what's happening in the world? Check YouTube... you might be surprised as to who thinks what...

Sorry to break it to you, but social media exists outside of Sheffield Forum.

You want to see what's happening in the world? Check YouTube... you might be surprised as to who thinks what...

Maybe you should lay off YouTube altogether or limit yourself to squirrels on surfboards.

It appears to trigger you and get you angry.

Maybe you should lay off YouTube altogether or limit yourself to squirrels on surfboards.

It appears to trigger you and get you angry.

:hihi: :hihi: