Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

Ooooo it’s like someone’s poked a hornets nest this morning, the cost of our second string gets dearer by the hour, not so long ago we had loads of players that were over the hill and worth nowt not there all worth millions.

To put some records straight :-

Nobody celebrated a 0-0 draw, the celebration was for a show of fight and determination after an awful run and an expectation to get beaten, don’t flatter yourselves.

This is the worst season in three for SWFC, just be thankful you were still a loser league side in the previous two (particularly CC’s first season).

This game doesn’t show how far you’ve come it shows where you are in January 2018 and that’s a side that have faded after early promise and won one game in 10.

The £150m our chairman has spent (if that’s the true figure) has been on the actual purchase, essential ground improvements, staff, catering etc etc after nigh on 20yrs of mismanagement.

I said in a earlier thread that the sort of football Wilder plays (kick and rush) works in the short term but is never a long term strategy, take a screenshot of this and come back and see who was correct in 12 months time.

Wilder doesn't play kick and rush,and is on record as saying he wants us to play football,not lump it up Bolton style,so you are directly contradicting him.

After an awful run?............how do you know that it's now 'after'?

Ooooo it’s like someone’s poked a hornets nest this morning, the cost of our second string gets dearer by the hour, not so long ago we had loads of players that were over the hill and worth nowt not there all worth millions.

Nobody celebrated a 0-0 draw, the celebration was for a show of fight and determination after an awful run and an expectation to get beaten, don’t flatter yourselves.

This is the worst season in three for SWFC, just be thankful you were still a loser league side in the previous two (particularly CC’s first season).

This game doesn’t show how far you’ve come it shows where you are in January 2018 and that’s a side that have faded after early promise and won one game in 10.

The £150m our chairman has spent (if that’s the true figure) has been on the actual purchase, essential ground improvements, staff, catering etc etc after nigh on 20yrs of mismanagement.

I said in a earlier thread that the sort of football Wilder plays (kick and rush) works in the short term but is never a long term strategy, take a screenshot of this and come back and see who was correct in 12 months time.

ha ha ha please stop mate, I am trying to drink a coffee here and you are making me laugh so much I might spill it :hihi:

Are you really saying that you didn't pay £8m for Rhodes (the figure of £10m is often quoted, but I assume it was less) , £5m for Reach (an Owls pal of mine, in the pub last night, claims you paid £9m for him, I assume that is incorrect) and £1.5m for Pudil (a good lad at heart, goes out drinking with a load of Blades fans and has a lot of "interesting" stories about the goings on back stage at SWFC).

OK, let's go with your "it only shows where you are in January 2018" phrase, it shows we are sixth and you are 17th, it shows that in the space of 12 months we have won an English football league and are competing well in the Championship, beat most of the top teams and scored a record away goals tally in the first Steel City Derby.

And it doesn't matter if we played you this season or last season or the season before, the results would have been the same, a win at your place and a draw at ours.

ha ha ha please stop mate, I am trying to drink a coffee here and you are making me laugh so much I might spill it :hihi:

Are you really saying that you didn't pay £8m for Rhodes (the figure of £10m is often quoted, but I assume it was less) , £5m for Reach (an Owls pal of mine, in the pub last night, claims you paid £9m for him, I assume that is incorrect) and £1.5m for Pudil (a good lad at heart, goes out drinking with a load of Blades fans and has a lot of "interesting" stories about the goings on back stage at SWFC).

OK, let's go with your "it only shows where you are in January 2018" phrase, it shows we are sixth and you are 17th, it shows that in the space of 12 months we have won an English football league and are competing well in the Championship, beat most of the top teams and scored a record away goals tally in the first Steel City Derby.

And it doesn't matter if we played you this season or last season or the season before, the results would have been the same, a win at your place and a draw at ours.

Rhodes was £6m plus adds ons, CC stated about a month or so before he left that Reach cost nowhere near the £4m quoted in the press, Pudil not bad for £1.5m far better than Brayford for the same money, Rhodes has been a flop it happens but I didn’t see many disagreeing with his purchase at the time.

Like I said, just be thankful you’ve hit us on a bad season.

Sorry grapps but the results probably would of been different last season or before. We have been awful this season so the chances of us getting a win in either were slim. I don't agree with the kick and rush from what I've seen of you so I'll give you that though

You are so funny just never stop posting on here you make my day.You are serious I know you are when you talk about ground improvements.I did happen to see these improvements when I was passing.A really nice poster covering the rust at LEPPERS LANE and I think a tin of paint was bought.So do you think if we spent like your club we would be higher up the table or would we like you be looking over our shoulder at the teams below us.So if we play like your lot and just park the bus and bore the pants of every one we to could be 17th in the table instead of 6th. Have you still got that tent? Improvements ?ha ha :hihi::hihi:

Rhodes was £6m plus adds ons, CC stated about a month or so before he left that Reach cost nowhere near the £4m quoted in the press, Pudil not bad for £1.5m far better than Brayford for the same money, Rhodes has been a flop it happens but I didn’t see many disagreeing with his purchase at the time.

Like I said, just be thankful you’ve hit us on a bad season.

No,we don't have to be thankful for anything,are Wolves having a bad season,or Derby,or Leeds?

You are so funny just never stop posting on here you make my day.You are serious I know you are when you talk about ground improvements.I did happen to see these improvements when I was passing.A really nice poster covering the rust at LEPPERS LANE and I think a tin of paint was bought.So do you think if we spent like your club we would be higher up the table or would we like you be looking over our shoulder at the teams below us.So if we play like your lot and just park the bus and bore the pants of every one we to could be 17th in the table instead of 6th. Have you still got that tent? Improvements ?ha ha :hihi::hihi:

Don’t show yourself up, improvements to any building that’s been neglected for years are not just cosmetic external works.

Parked the bus but had more shots, how does that work??

No,we don't have to be thankful for anything,are Wolves having a bad season,or Derby,or Leeds?

What's Derby got to do with it?

They’re having indifferent seasons like everyone else except perhaps Wolves.

Anyway I’ll leave you to it, some of you will not be here when the Heeley house of cards comes crashing down but it’d be nice if you were.

Instead of attacking each other lets show a sunday truce

WAWAW on here really .

Wilder is doing a cracking job , Carlos took us up the garden path but now he's gone, so we move on & try & salvage a poor season so far

Don’t show yourself up, improvements to any building that’s been neglected for years are not just cosmetic external works.

Parked the bus but had more shots, how does that work??

At last you agree THE RUST BUCKET is in a bloody state and has been for years.It looks the same as it looked apart from the rust and general decline as it looked the last time I was in it when I watched Germany and the Swiss in 1966 .Even then you lot got it done up for nowt thanks to the FA.

can we have less writing, im trying to keep up...its funny, but im also doing other stuff