Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

So why not call it unigender if sex and gender are different things?

And you haven't answered my question - how can it be gender neutral if the clothes are only aimed at those identifying as male or female? Where are the clothes for the other genders?

On this website maybe?

https://www.genderless-clothing.com

On this website maybe?

https://www.genderless-clothing.com

Still looks like it's meant for males or females... what about those who identify as neither and as something else?

On second look... it's just 'normal' clothing with a heftier price tag. Looks like you have to be rich to be genderless...

Edited by leviathan13

Still looks like it's meant for males or females... what about those who identify as neither and as something else?

Yeah, it is designed for males OR females. Hence it being genderless-clothing.com.

Yeah, it is designed for males OR females. Hence it being genderless-clothing.com.

But there are more than two genders... and many that don't identify as male OR female...

Wow! This thread has been busy in the time i've been away.

And, yet, still no one has mentioned clothing which is neutral for the other million genders there are. We're still only talking about girls and boys... it's almost as if they are the only two genders...

Why does other people's self identity bother you so much?

But there are more than two genders... and many that don't identify as male OR female...

The clue is in the name genderless.

If you don't think it looks genderless maybe you should become a fashion designer and launch your own site?

Why does other people's self identity bother you so much?

So you don't care that millions of genders out there are being forgotten about when it comes to clothing?

And i thought i was cynical...

---------- Post added 22-09-2017 at 21:12 ----------

The clue is in the name genderless.

If you don't think it looks genderless maybe you should become a fashion designer and launch your own site?

But it's not genserless as it appears to only be aimed at men and women, but not other genders...

You seem to be getting sex and gwnder mixed up again...

So you don't care that millions of genders out there are being forgotten about when it comes to clothing?

And i thought i was cynical...

You don't care either do you? You are trying to make some sort of pseudo-intellectual point but actually just looking foolish.

---------- Post added 22-09-2017 at 22:15 ----------

But it's not genserless as it appears to only be aimed at men and women, but not other genders...

You seem to be getting sex and gwnder mixed up again...

No, you just can't understand post 443.

You don't care either do you? You are trying to make some sort of pseudo-intellectual point but actually just looking foolish.

---------- Post added 22-09-2017 at 22:15 ----------

No, you just can't understand post 443.

How can something be neutral when the needs off all aren't taken in to consideration?

Explain to me how clothes aimed at male and femle are gender neutral...

How can something be neutral when the needs off all aren't taken in to consideration?

Explain to me how clothes aimed at male and femle are gender neutral...

The clue is in the name genderless.clothing.com.

If you don't think it's genderless enough why not design your own and launch a competing website?

The clue is in the name genderless.clothing.com.

If you don't think it's genderless enough why not design your own and launch a competing website?

You've explained that just giving something a name doesn't make it true...

You've explained that just giving something a name doesn't make it true...

One might say at least they tried. I would concede the range is slim and quite dull. There are other designers though. I picked the first result on Google. Have a look at others. One DNA etc.

You seem to be moaning that there are no clothes for other genders. Are you designing on their behalf? Have you any intention to? Your attempt to make some sort of smart comment backfires because your cynicism is there for all to see.

Oh - and re your actual post. If you ask random members of the public if Balsa is a softwood they will probably say yes. Cos it's soft. Ask wood experts and they'd say no, it's not a softwood. Maybe experts know best?

Edited by Jacko92