Well done Toby on being nominated for an Award for the Best Breakfast Show Presenter by The Radio Academy...

Despite those on here saying,on a regular basis that he's no good...:rolleyes:

Well done Toby on being nominated for an Award for the Best Breakfast Show Presenter by The Radio Academy...

Despite those on here saying,on a regular basis that he's no good...:rolleyes:

He's good but I wish he'd flipping well slow down his speaking voice. Sometimes he seems to think faster than he can talk. Only the other week he asked someone a question and they had to answer " Pardon ? ". Otherwise he's very good and I hope he wins this award !

Radio Sheffield tonight ...

Why on earth conduct Football Heaven from a studio next to an ultra-loud PA? Crass. Inaudible.

Add this to dinosaur Keith Edwards' comments about a female Owl fan on Sunday who should not have been at the match because she should have been getting the dinner on ...

Well...he always harps on about what it was like back then, and that is where he belongs... BBC, respond.

Great! Just heard Foster (I've got two daughters you know) is off air for the next two weeks. Go away, and stay away please.

Just as long as Pressman is not first reserve.

He frequently likes to mention that he's a "Dore and Totley man".

The only thing I see wrong with that is that he can't be both, because they are two different places. Unless he lives on the railway station?

---------- Post added 27-10-2017 at 08:04 ----------

Oh for the days of Tony Capstick and Roger Moffatt!!! Now they were entertaining!

I preferred Scotty McClue on Radio Hallam myself.

Great! Just heard Foster (I've got two daughters you know) is off air for the next two weeks. Go away, and stay away please.

Just as long as Pressman is not first reserve.

Great news

Least Toby Foster adds some humour to the morning breakfast weather you agree or not.

All the other presenters are boring.

The last running advert on radio sheffield for other presenters shows was just cringeworthy.

Various presenters blowing smoke up each other’s ass.

Radio Sheffield tonight ...

Why on earth conduct Football Heaven from a studio next to an ultra-loud PA? Crass. Inaudible.

Add this to dinosaur Keith Edwards' comments about a female Owl fan on Sunday who should not have been at the match because she should have been getting the dinner on ...

Well...he always harps on about what it was like back then, and that is where he belongs... BBC, respond.

I’m guessing you’re a bitter Owls fan :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-10-2017 at 10:12 ----------

The only thing I see wrong with that is that he can't be both, because they are two different places. Unless he lives on the railway station?

---------- Post added 27-10-2017 at 08:04 ----------

I preferred Scotty McClue on Radio Hallam myself.

Dinky doo, whatever happened to him ?

Things are looking up at RS. I hear Clueless has been scrapped and Foster is on his monthly leave.

Bliss.

Least Toby Foster adds some humour to the morning breakfast weather you agree or not.

All the other presenters are boring.

The last running advert on radio sheffield for other presenters shows was just cringeworthy.

Various presenters blowing smoke up each other’s ass.

I agree, a lot of what Toby says is to get a reaction and he certainly does that on here with so many nit- wits biting and taking the bait.

Keith edwards is brilliant, ever since i asked him to stop saying chrisie instead of chris and he has sufc have never looked back, so for me keith is a legend. what would improve football heaven is drop the traffic news, its word for word perfect every night ,in fact they could just reply a tape and nobody would know

I’m guessing you’re a bitter Owls fan :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-10-2017 at 10:12 ----------

Dinky doo, whatever happened to him ?

I take it you're a born again Blade. :hihi:

Edited by prince al