Box set and binge viewing megathread.

Murder in Successville.

Its the 2nd series, Id never even heard of it before tonight. Theres a new murder investigation with a different celebrity guest star every episode. Its filmed in one day and the celeb has no script so has no idea whats going on. Its really funny.

---------- Post added 03-09-2016 at 12:40 ----------

The night of

I was up till 3:45 this morning watching this, and Im just watching the last couple now.

Really gripping murder mystery with some great acting.

I've just finished watching a fantastic series on Netflix so I felt I had to share it!

It's called Black Mirror & I think it was on normal tv a while ago but I've just noticed it on Netflix so thought I'd give it a go...

I notoriously watch series but don't see them through to the end, Narcos & Homeland, to name but a few, & both of which are excellent programmes but I've yet to watch the last couple of episodes! (I have the attention span of a doughnut).

Black Mirror is a series of 'stand alone' 60 minute thrillers which have you gripped from the start...& are perfect for me due to aforementioned attention span.

I'm currently out of the country so been watching it elsewhere, I know Netflix can differ from country to country but as it's a British programme, I'm hoping you can get it on uk Netflix (esp since I've been waxing lyrically about how great it is)!

I thought there was a thread on this a while ago but nothing came up on the search thread so I thought I'd start my own, but if anyone has seen anything else worthy of a Netflix binge...do share!

Black Mirror is great - written by Charlie Brooker who is a journalist and presents "Screen Wipe" on BBC

Plenty of other good stuff too. Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are superb.

The Bridge; The Killing - excellent scando crime dramas.

I also loved Bloodline - US family drama

A Very Secret Service - stylish french comedy set in 1960s - very funny

Jessica Jones - Marvel story with a difference

House of Cards US political drama (I lost interest after season 3 of this)

Did you realise that the red star ratings aren't based on reviews, but what they think you will like based on your previous views and ratings - so you should always give something 5 stars if you want to be recommended similar shows

I got madly hooked on Narcos, great to watch I recommend it as a must whenever my friends ask me.

Stranger Things was very good and got quite the reception online I should see a second series in the pipeline

I watched The Get Down I really enjoyed that, but it's centered a lot around music and the like, which I enjoyed, specially after all the binge watchy series these days are crime or SciFi it seems.

I have been watching Hannibal lately, which I enjoy, but I don't find myself wanting to go back and watch more like I have with the previous 3.

Depending on your humor, and I guess it's not like a series or such. Trailer Park Boys is pretty funny if you give it a chance (The first series is a bit meh)

and for something totally silly and great to have on. I love 'Archer' but you do need a certain sense of humor to enjoy it.

I have been watching Hannibal lately, which I enjoy, but I don't find myself wanting to go back and watch more like I have with the previous 3.

Which season did you watch, the first one? The first time around watching that season I found it a little hard to maintain interest as they went through the 'killer of the week' stuff but I found the second season to be much improved and it has a brilliant ending.

Which season did you watch, the first one? The first time around watching that season I found it a little hard to maintain interest as they went through the 'killer of the week' stuff but I found the second season to be much improved and it has a brilliant ending.

And the third one was off its nut - but brilliantly done. If you're binge viewing bear in mind the third series is split into two very separate parts (should have been two separate series really).

Currently enjoying Westworld and "The Good Place" with Ted Danson.

Currently enjoying Westworld and "The Good Place" with Ted Danson.

Westworld started very well I thought but wasn't sure this is the thread for it. But why not ;)

I watched series 1 of GoT and partially watched series 2, then deleted the rest of them.

I did download and watch all Jordskott, Angelby and Deadwood.

I'm redoing The Walking Dead at the mo. Just finished watching Containment on E4. I got to quite like it. Does anyone know if there will be a Season 2?

I'm going to give Daredevil a try, did anybody watch that?

I watched series 1 of GoT and partially watched series 2, then deleted the rest of them.

I did download and watch all Jordskott, Angelby and Deadwood.

Series 2 was hard work if I'm honest. Gets better though!!!