Postmen - not posting letters correctly

its a bit hard to chase someone when your not in the country at the time and the cheque was cashed while i was away or maybe i should stay in my house 24 hours a day:loopy:

crackers

Maybe you shouldn't leave out all the important details so other people have to make their own conclusions next time! Or Not Have something sent to you of value if you know you are going to be away for a while.

Or Get a Keepsafe! Till the day you get back! So the Mail stays in the office!

See how little you people know about all the options available to you! and Just rant and rave rather than bother to find out possible alternatives! JOG ON!

Maybe you shouldn't leave out all the important details so other people have to make their own conclusions next time! Or Not Have something sent to you of value if you know you are going to be away for a while.

Or Get a Keepsafe! Till the day you get back! So the Mail stays in the office!

See how little you people know about all the options available to you! and Just rant and rave rather than bother to find out possible alternatives! JOG ON!

why do i bother:loopy:

We have had a different post person almost daily for the last few weeks, I wish that they would let our old postie back she was wonderful, I still see her out and about as she lives near me, and she told me that the post office have taken on temp staff so she had been moved to a bigger round.

cos thay dont give a crap posties have gone to the dogs and should be bitten on the arse by a big rotti if thay get it wrong thay are allways monin about monie do the job right tossers

You are talking out of your rear end. If you knew the amount of weight and hours posties work now you might be trolling a different thread.

at least three times post has arrived recorded delivery and the postman hasn't even knocked to get a signature have reported this but it still happens . It makes you wonder why we are charged more to send post registered if its just being treated the same as normal delivery.

That's happened to me too. I only found out by accident because I opened the door before he left to ask about something else and he'd been leaving. When he saw me, he said "oh, there's a parcel here for you", yet he hadn't knocked. He'd obviously just assumed I wasn't in :huh:

My post gets wrongly delivered sometimes and I've had the neighbours' post as well. It's very frustrating as I know if it goes to some of the houses round here it won't be given to me, it'll just get pilfered. I have to get anything important delivered elsewhere and it's a pain in the backside!

a post man lives up our road hes done for 12 he dont start while 7

lucky him, our postie is still finishing his last bag at 3

edit: if you must retort, please try and spell correctly

I have to say my postman is a pleasure to deal with. He's always friendly & knows that I trust my neighbors and he'll ask them to take my parcels for me.

I just glad I don't have CashBack13 as my postie, he would depress the hell out of me the miserable sod. :hihi:

Can I just put something straight about the time people are getting their post? As someone said earlier, we are not allowed to leave the office until the missorts have been. This can easily be 10am or later. If a route is 4 hours long then it is going to be well into the afternoon before some people get their mail. Thats if the postie goes out at 10. Some days last week were particularly bad, Wed and Friday for example. Some of our posties didn't go out until gone 12! Now I haven't spoken to any postie, either at our office, or at the mail centre, who is happy with these new start times. Most of us would much rather be going at 8am or thereabouts. Now, this is the crux of my post. Its no good complaining to the postman about the time of your mail delivery. There is nothing he can do. Indeed, Royal Mail don't care what time you get your post so why would your postie? What customers need to do is complain to Royal Mail and more to the point, to the regulator, Postcomm. These are the only people who can do anything about it. Royal Mail are only allowed so many complaints then the watchdog will have to act! I can't believe that customers, especially businesses, have let Royal Mail get away with this! If I was running a business I would be going spare! So please don't take it out on your postie but complain to Postcomm in your droves and maybe we can go back to delivering your mail at a decent time?

You are talking out of your rear end. If you knew the amount of weight and hours posties work now you might be trolling a different thread.

I Second that! If he/she thinks there's nothing to moan about they should get a temp job this xmas and they'd know how bad it can get! See if they can do any better or any "Quicker"

I have to say my postman is a pleasure to deal with. He's always friendly & knows that I trust my neighbors and he'll ask them to take my parcels for me.

I just glad I don't have CashBack13 as my postie, he would depress the hell out of me the miserable sod. :hihi:

Sorry I didn't know it was my job to "Entertain" My Ever Moaning Customers would you like me to stand there and starts juggling all the packets whilst standing on my head?

I don't have any problems with my customers and I'm nice and friendly to them just people who moan for the sake of moaning when they don't have a clue what they are on about and won't actually listen when you try to explain to them as calmly as you can!

But when you are tired/delayed/wet through/being moaned at you tend not to be the happy carefree loveable cartoon charachter that everyone expects! Even Pat would be f'ing and blinding if he had to work in our offices!

Sorry I didn't know it was my job to "Entertain" My Ever Moaning Customers would you like me to stand there and starts juggling all the packets whilst standing on my head?

I don't have any problems with my customers and I'm nice and friendly to them just people who moan for the sake of moaning when they don't have a clue what they are on about and won't actually listen when you try to explain to them as calmly as you can!

But when you are tired/delayed/wet through/being moaned at you tend not to be the happy carefree loveable cartoon charachter that everyone expects! Even Pat would be f'ing and blinding if he had to work in our offices!

I'm sorry I'm sure you are a loveable postie really but your posts on here have mislead me. Like I say my postie is friendly and most of all well mannered, I don't expect anything else. But you should be directing your anger at Adam Crozier not the people who pay your wages.