Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Creepy - 5/10 - Japanese thriller about an ex police officer who has just moved into a strange neighbourhood helping a friend out on an old missing persons case, could have been better.

Kingsman Golden Circle 7/10

We enjoyed it, had some good laughs. Could say lots but better go and see it.

Sully: Miracle On The Hudson - 7/10 - You probably know the story this is based on but Clint Eastwood does a great job making it into an interesting film.

The Mechanic (1972) -10/10

Charlie Bronson -the legend! Still much better than remake

with Jason Statham.

An American Werewolf In London - 8.5/10 - Not seen this for years but it stands up very well, great film and the effects still look very good.

The Invitation 7/10

Enjoyed it, its quite slow to start off with but never boring. You really dont know where its heading.

The Mechanic (1972) -10/10

Charlie Bronson -the legend! Still much better than remake

with Jason Statham.

and you sir get a 10/10 from me for that post

American Assassin 7/10

The ending kind of spoiled this, but enjoyable enough. I have a strange fondness for Michael Keaton, and he is good in this.

Kingsman 2 - 7/10 it's not good as the first one, which I think I gave an 8. Still funny, still lots of action and silly old school james bond gadgets, but the plot is contrived and leaves you going "errr, why?" if you stop to think about it for a second.

The Accountant 7/10. Quite impressed even though it was slated upon its release.

Passengers - sudden ending only gets it a 7/10

An American Werewolf In London - 8.5/10 - Not seen this for years but it stands up very well, great film and the effects still look very good.

Yes, it's a really good film, one of Landis' best, and is still a firm favourite.

---------- Post added 24-09-2017 at 18:48 ----------

Kingsman 2 - 7/10 it's not good as the first one, which I think I gave an 8. Still funny, still lots of action and silly old school james bond gadgets, but the plot is contrived and leaves you going "errr, why?" if you stop to think about it for a second.

The multicolour exploding head ballet sequence crowned it for me.

Enjoyable tosh but tries too hard to include "questionable" moments.

IT 8.5/10

Ive just got home from the midnight premiere.

Its a good film, but more funny than scary. Its actually more of a coming of age film with a bit of horror thrown in (but then again thats like the book)

I found Pennywise a bit irritating too.

Great acting from all the kids though.

My son was very disappointed, rated it 4/10

Terrible film...no depth, poor disjointed storyline. All the kids charechters in the original had defined individualities..and Tim Curry as pennywise was unachievable for the new kid...

2/10