Tramlines Festival - Hillsborough Park

Pensioner here, live near the park, won't be going to tramlines, but support it as I think it will be good for Hillsborough cafes, pubs and other businesses. It's three days.

Pensioner here, live near the park, won't be going to tramlines, but support it as I think it will be good for Hillsborough cafes, pubs and other businesses. It's three days.

Might make for lively bbqs. Can always hear the football crowds!

I'm hoping to capitalise on it the same we do with Niagara fireworks! Free entertainment a-go-go.

Well I'm well past my sell by date, live very close to the park and I think it's brilliant !

Well I'm well past my sell by date, live very close to the park and I think it's brilliant !

Don't consider yourself well past your sell by. Think of it as maybe past your best before!

I live 1/4 mile away up the hill. I think it will be great.

Lurgh Mor - thanks for that - if you live 1/4 mile away up the hill sounds like you might be a neighbour ! Maybe we'll both be in the garden listening to free concerts - cheers !

Lurgh Mor - thanks for that - if you live 1/4 mile away up the hill sounds like you might be a neighbour ! Maybe we'll both be in the garden listening to free concerts - cheers !

I'll drink to that. Then again, I'll drink to a lot of things!

Hearing the cheers always make me smile. We can also hear the music from the fair when we're in the garden.

Hearing the cheers always make me smile. We can also hear the music from the fair when we're in the garden.

:hihi: probably been a while since you heard them!

I have a season ticket but on the occasion I've had to leave early I have heard a cheer or the music pretty loud.

I think it's great the council are pushing Hillsborough park. Sheffield show, hillsfest and Friendsfest to name a few. Hopefully it will introduce people to the area and how easy our transport links are too.

Great - thousands of visitors to the city will get to see Hillsborough and go away thinking Sheffield is the grotty dump they expected it to be. Normally they are sent down Attercliffe!

I'll be sticking to the Fringe, more than enough pubs and gigs on all day virtually everywhere. More and more pubs are taking part every year. Leave the park to the kids.

Great - thousands of visitors to the city will get to see Hillsborough and go away thinking Sheffield is the grotty dump they expected it to be. Normally they are sent down Attercliffe!

Why is Hillsborough a grotty dump?

Those travelling via public transport will get off at Leppings Lane presumably and walk down to the leafy park. From the park they will be able to see the duck pond, 40,000 seater stadium which has had a facelift on that side and a primary school. Oh and a beautiful library.