Places for Christmas dinner

I am wanting to go out for Christmas dinner this year, can anyone recommend anywhere? I've tried a few places but they are fully booked

I do hope you find somewhere, at this late date you will be lucky. I've see places advertising in may (yes may!) for bookings.

I am wanting to go out for Christmas dinner this year, can anyone recommend anywhere? I've tried a few places but they are fully booked

I am looking for the same, thinking about Toby carvery Dronfield or Moorlands on Baslow road

They still have places available (at least they had few days ago)

I am looking for the same, thinking about Toby carvery Dronfield or Moorlands on Baslow road

They still have places available (at least they had few days ago)

Tried dronfield and it came up fully booked

coach and horses chapeltown have a few spaces left and the prince of wales

My current workmates are going to Wetherspoons, Sheaf Island. My future team is going to All Bar One.

Personally I prefer going somewhere that doesn't do a specific "Xmas" menu, like Bistrot Pierre. I'd rather they stuck to what they do well, not suddenly decide they can make a turkey dinner with all the trimmings when you know it will just be poor.

My works outing is Tankersley Manor, last year was very poor, not even a Turkey, it was chicken. Think they are only going again this year is because they left it too late and it was only place available

There is an Indian in Worksop doing an £25 per person deal. Starter, main then desert. It’s called Jhinook. “Google” it if you need the info. There is a link on there website. Does anyone think my chippy would be busy Christmas Day?

Been to moorlands for Christmas dinner, it's OK there ?

Moorlands is great for christmas dinner

Bloody Hell, it was horrendous last time I went in there. Absolutely revolting, not even worth the £4 carvery!

It must have improved then?

Bloody Hell, it was horrendous last time I went in there. Absolutely revolting, not even worth the £4 carvery!

It must have improved then?

It's great, it's open today again after 3 weeks of renovation. Besides carvery, now they have amazing burgers for 9,99£ and delicious pizza for the same price.

Also, deserts are worth to look at.

Only downside is that everything is slightly more expensive now (1,5£ average), but if you ask me it's worth it.

I am there regularly ever since Toby carvery on Ecclesall Road closed down and really love selection of food.

Edited by Guest