Dog bins overfull or not there anymore ?

Sorry but reading some of these posts are Annoying , If We are Encouraged by council to use The dog bins or Waste bins AND they are being used !!! Why take them away ?? It proves There's a need for the bins in my opinion !!

And Like someone else has said its now a regular thing I see dog mess in bags hanging on gates or fences near areas the bins was So who's job is this now to remove from Gates/fences etc ??? ????????

In a ideal world we all would put our dog mess in a bag and in our own bin BUT we don't all live in a ideal World so this won't happen , I've not heard of cutbacks to Poo bins or Waste bins before anybody else goes on about that

Guest makapaka
Sorry but reading some of these posts are Annoying , If We are Encouraged by council to use The dog bins or Waste bins AND they are being used !!! Why take them away ?? It proves There's a need for the bins in my opinion !!

And Like someone else has said its now a regular thing I see dog mess in bags hanging on gates or fences near areas the bins was �� So who's job is this now to remove from Gates/fences etc ??? ????????

In a ideal world we all would put our dog mess in a bag and in our own bin BUT we don't all live in a ideal World so this won't happen , I've not heard of cutbacks to Poo bins or Waste bins before anybody else goes on about that

No - this type of post is annoying - it’s no ones job to clear dog mess other than the owners who choose to have a pet dog.

No - this type of post is annoying - it’s no ones job to clear dog mess other than the owners who choose to have a pet dog.

yes I agree , But do you think Dog mess and litter will increase or Decrease with no bins in place ?? At present in my Area its Increasing and from dog mess not even getting picked up to those that do pick it up hang it on fences :mad::mad:

Why have special bins for dog mess at all?

Just take it home in the bags I hope you dog owners have anyway, and either flush it down the loo (without the bag of course), or put it in your own (black) bin.

Simples!

Why should taxpayers who don't have dogs have to suppliment taxpayers who do?

Edited by Crosser

Just take it home in the bags I hope you dog owners have anyway, and either flush it down the loo (without the bag of course), or put it in your own (black) bin.

Simples!

Have you been inside a hot car with dog poo inside a plastic bag in mid summer before? Even double bagged, it's not a pleasant experience. The lack of a poo bin has never stopped me from clearing up after my dog though, I hasten to add. I'm not the sort who litters in any circumstances.

Simples!

Fact is for whatever reasons if no bins are there then it doesent get picked up or if is picked up its put hanging on railing chucked in peoples gardens or put on walls in dog bags so whats your solution??

Fact is for whatever reasons if no bins are there then it doesent get picked up or if is picked up its put hanging on railing chucked in peoples gardens or put on walls in dog bags so whats your solution??

Considerate dog owners will bag the poo and whether there are bins available nearby or not will ensure that the bags are binned at some point.

Only inconsiderate dog owners will use the lack of bins as an excuse for inconsiderate behaviour.

Guest makapaka
Have you been inside a hot car with dog poo inside a plastic bag in mid summer before? Even double bagged, it's not a pleasant experience. The lack of a poo bin has never stopped me from clearing up after my dog though, I hasten to add. I'm not the sort who litters in any circumstances.

It’s not anyone else’s problem that you don’t want a bag of dog poo in your car though is it?

It’s easily remedied if you don’t want that risk by not having a dog in the first place.

Ive noticed in hillsborough areas Dog bins constantly overflowing or some have been removed ? Not sure what the council is playing but keep sheffield tidy is not one of them, even litter bins removed :rant:

Yes all are full so wher do you put them...shocking

Considerate dog owners will bag the poo and whether there are bins available nearby or not will ensure that the bags are binned at some point.

Only inconsiderate dog owners will use the lack of bins as an excuse for inconsiderate behaviour.

Let's say there's a lot of inconsiderate dog owners then WHAT is your solution ?? So all become more considerate ?? Only one that seemed to work was when there was Bins in the area

---------- Post added 17-10-2018 at 17:35 ----------

On another Note Why did the Council Introduce DOG BINS ??

Let's say there's a lot of inconsiderate dog owners then WHAT is your solution ?? So all become more considerate ?? Only one that seemed to work was when there was Bins in the area

������

See my previous posts.