Carling admits it's lager is weaker than advertised

I agree and its a loophole that I'm certain will soon be closed.

People that are unhappy with this discrepancy should boycott Carling for a period of time, I will.

People that are unhappy with this discrepancy should boycott Carling for a period of time, I will.

This could involve every mass market brewer.

why would you drink carling anyway?? i love hearing some people say oh i had 10 pints of carling last night lol, yes and??? try that with stella, Peroni or similar.

why would you drink carling anyway?? i love hearing some people say oh i had 10 pints of carling last night lol, yes and??? try that with stella, Peroni or similar.

Well you've sort of made the point for me, if you're out on a session you might drink Carling because as you say if you drink ten pints of Stella you might find yourself in a gutter covered in your own vomit where as if you're drinking Carling you'll end up safely tucked up in bed at home.

Internet hero.

or your tastebuds have got weaker ;)

I went for a jimmy earlier and noticed my hands have got bigger, old age eh.

I'm sorry you felt sic of carling. You have me intriguing about this 11% stouts. I'm german so I'm probably a cheeky chip monk lost in transit :|

---------- Post added 27-08-2017 at 22:24 ----------

I'm a tolerant person and never inbune nobody. You however never start a sentence with a capital. Are you silly.

No self respecting German would use a lower case g! Now go back to Mutter und Vater.

No self respecting German would use a lower case g! Now go back to Mutter und Vater.

chip monk though?