Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

Thanks again guys also for those who have sent me a message via the website some dont have reply emails so i cant reply but just to let you know thanks and i have read them,

I have sent you a reply sharpend Thanks!

I think it would be the newsdesk danny.

Thanks Lydix i thought it would be that but did not want to make a prat of myself calling the wrong place thank you.

Thanks Lydix i thought it would be that but did not want to make a prat of myself calling the wrong place thank you.

I`m sure it is hat, but they`ll put you through to the right line if it isn`t.

Hope you get some answers with this one mate.

Thanks again lyndix.

I have sent an email to the star just awaiting a reply.

Thanks all.

why don't you post an ad in the "jobs available" forum

There are a few PR types on there - they may be able to help you

Tomorrow, (when I find it) a list of local contact points

Danny your website is awesome! Well done. I was so saddened to read your account of events. I hope that someone will come forward with some information. Someone must know something. I think Crimewatch is an excellent idea. You could do with a journalist with a local interest on-side to help you. If anyone reading this site has any contacts, that would be excellent.

I'm sorry that I can't help you much but I'll have a think and I'll put the word round about your website. If you need any letters of support, say the word, and I'm sure plenty of others on here would be willing to help.

Your website is a real testament to your mum and your family, as is your courage and your love for your mum. I wish you every success.

Danny, cant help you on this directly but so that you know you are not alone, may I suggest that you read the american author James Ellroy? he wrote LA Confidential and other books that were turned into films, the reason is that at about your age his mother was murdered. Although, as yet, that murder too is undetected the steps that he has taken to try to identify her murderer may assist you. Also, as stated above the advances in DNA and profiling should eventually lead to a successfull outcome.

Lastly, although this is easy for anyone to say remember that you have a life to live of your own, dont let this tragedy form the basis of your future life, your mother would never have wanted that. Be patient keep the pressure on the Police and the press this filth will one day reveal himself and then you will be there, with the law and our community with you to see justice done.

May your god go with you.

Thanks for the replys.

Notes taken on all information also xenia thanks ill take alook into that.

Thanks

aww Danny your website is beautiful, Looking at the photo's made me cry. I wish you all the luck in the world in finding out who did this terrible thing.

Hugs x