Rebels put on hold.

That's a good point actually...don't all the be-mulleted/bald *cough*older*cough* generation all go to Cas(h)bah in the midweek?

That's a good point actually...don't all the be-mulleted/bald *cough*older*cough* generation all go to Cas(h)bah in the midweek?

Not been to Casbah for ages as it was changing hands a lot and no one seemed to know what was going on.....the people you speak of, be-mulleted/baldies, etc, used to go down at weekends, but what or who goes down now I have yet to find out. Have to check it out soon I think in case I am missing something......

Went a few weeks ago to the Friday Rock Night at the Casbah.

It was a good night out, even if a tad expensive.

Planning on going tonight if it's still on.

I went to rebels once in its new venue and was planning on going again this weekend, but it would seem that won't be possible. I really hope it gets up and running again soon as it would be good to go somewhere else as well as corp and have a bit of variety.

Is tube still open across the road?

I went to rebels once in its new venue and was planning on going again this weekend, but it would seem that won't be possible. I really hope it gets up and running again soon as it would be good to go somewhere else as well as corp and have a bit of variety.

Is tube still open across the road?

Yeh tube is still open!

Is "Phat House" allowed to post on this thread then?

Thought house had been banned from the thread?

And so it has but he wasn't talking about house. He made reference to tube. Should I be banned for being called Disco?

Thought house had been banned from the thread?

I'd guess that comment was made tongue in cheek.