International weekend.

:(

uThe international breaks are a bore. It does demonstrate however how «* addicted*» to our fix of football s fans are. I go to almost all Blades home games and the occasional away match, but would like to get to more.

I don’t know why, but I have zero interest in the England national’team. I don’t feel excited or exhilarated when they win nor down’or depressed when they lose. Only watched the World Cup matches because we were entertaining family in France.

Strangely the area of France I was in ( Languedoc) seemed indifferent to the whole

tournament.

So true RW. I"m at a loose end when theirs no footie.

:(

So true RW. I"m at a loose end when theirs no footie.

I know. I love listening to Sky sports and RS as results and scores come in, enjoy the boat load of shows on Sky sports Saturday night Sunday morning. The home games for United are the focus of the weekend, lose, the weekend dips, win, and it’s all bells and whistles.

Sad innit :hihi:

I honestly couldn’t tell you who England are playing

Is it over yet? Could do away with the international teams for all I care. Counting the days till the next owls game

Is it over yet? Could do away with the international teams for all I care. Counting the days till the next owls game

Wonder what that is..er lm not..big defeat on the cards..

I know. I love listening to Sky sports and RS as results and scores come in, enjoy the boat load of shows on Sky sports Saturday night Sunday morning. The home games for United are the focus of the weekend, lose, the weekend dips, win, and it’s all bells and whistles.

Sad innit :hihi:

I honestly couldn’t tell you who England are playing

They are playing the spoilsports who stopped them getting to the WC final.:(

---------- Post added 12-10-2018 at 12:07 ----------

Its rhubarb :rant:

Never been a fan of friendly internationals. I was reading about a load of England fans who are travelling to Croatia, even though only the clubs and the media will be allowed in the Stadium for the game.:loopy:

The problem with internationals is that people just aren’t as engaged with the national set up as they are with club football. Judging by this and other message boards interest in the England team is minimal even when that includes local players, Maguire, Walker, Vardy

They are playing the spoilsports who stopped them getting to the WC final.:(

---------- Post added 12-10-2018 at 12:07 ----------

Never been a fan of friendly internationals. I was reading about a load of England fans who are travelling to Croatia, even though only the clubs and the media will be allowed in the Stadium for the game.:loopy:

There is good view on the stadium from a nearby hill.

Anyway, first half was one of the most boring games. Exatcly two semi-decent goal shots.

There is good view on the stadium from a nearby hill.

Anyway, first half was one of the most boring games. Exatcly two semi-decent goal shots.

Yeah, all the premier and championship games had to take a back seat to a boring 0-0 draw without a crowd in attendance. Utter nonsense.Wouldn't be so bad if a point was gained for each team towards the Euro qualifying.

That had to be the most pointless international match of all time; a game of no significance with no goals, no spectators and only a few people rich enough to afford Sky able to watch it, even if they wanted to. Suspending the league games for that is going to turn people's attitude towards the England team from indifference to hostility.

One word...………

……….FARCE...…….

This evening"s games.. Gibraltar 55 to 1. to win.. they won. funny old game.