Fence blown over near old castle market

Nails are little cheaper and less efficient than screws to attach the fence plates.

Did she injure those as well? At least her nails will grow back.

Why shouldn’t the guys mrs put a claim in? His wife has been injured and probably needs time off work.

Get of your high horse and realise that public liability insurance is paid for situations like this one.

Are we to believe you wouldnt put a claim in if a fence fell on you and left you unable to work for a few days just to keep insurance premiums low eh? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 23:57 ----------

Public liability is for situations like this....

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 23:58 ----------

Do you know it wasn’t nailed or are you just trying to be a smart arse?

I’m not on my high horse, I’m stating the obvious! Accidents happen but it doesn’t mean there always needs to be someone to blame, or claim against, it’s just one of those things. Also, for your info I’ve been in a car accident which wasn’t my fault at all and no I didn’t claim....not that I need to justify myself to you!

I’m not on my high horse, I’m stating the obvious! Accidents happen but it doesn’t mean there always needs to be someone to blame, or claim against, it’s just one of those things. Also, for your info I’ve been in a car accident which wasn’t my fault at all and no I didn’t claim....not that I need to justify myself to you!

Good for you if you didn't want to claim. Some people do want to claim- perhaps they need the money?

Those that do want to claim don't need to 'justify themselves' to you either remember......

They have been attached a bit better now.