Fence blown over near old castle market

Guest busdriver1

Removed as the usual muppets just could not help themselves but had to come n and spoil yet another thread.

why do people bother?

Edited by busdriver1

thank you for your concern,

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 01:10 ----------

thank you to all the people who stopped to help my partner when she fell trying to avoid the falling fences.i'm sad to say she ended up in a@e till 8.30,she has two black eye's a swollen nose and badly brused chin and knee's,she also had mild coccusion,thankfully we are home now and she is resting,i would like to say a big thank you again to the kind people who stopped to help her.

Sorry your partner was injured, but glad to hear she is back home recovering, hope she is OK.

Nails are little cheaper and less efficient than screws to attach the fence plates.

i would try for some compensation to cover your costs and injurys,as someone didnt do there job right,and it will at least make you feel better if you got a fews days hols out of it and maybe the fencers will spend a bit extra on materials next time,so it doesnt happen again.

Guest busdriver1

Well that didnt take long. ffs

i would try for some compensation to cover your costs and injurys,as someone didnt do there job right,and it will at least make you feel better if you got a fews days hols out of it and maybe the fencers will spend a bit extra on materials next time,so it doesnt happen again.

This attitude is exactly why insurance premiums are so high for absolutely everything. Accidents happen, and yes it's unfortunate and sometimes people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time but we shouldn't automatically assume we're due compensation.

Where there's a blame there's a claim BS.

Guest busdriver1
Nails are little cheaper and less efficient than screws to attach the fence plates.

Do you know it was nailed and not screwed or just trying to sound knowledgeable?

Again. :suspect:

Guest makapaka

Countdown to someone blaming the council ......

This attitude is exactly why insurance premiums are so high for absolutely everything. Accidents happen, and yes it's unfortunate and sometimes people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time but we shouldn't automatically assume we're due compensation.

Why shouldn’t the guys mrs put a claim in? His wife has been injured and probably needs time off work.

Get of your high horse and realise that public liability insurance is paid for situations like this one.

Are we to believe you wouldnt put a claim in if a fence fell on you and left you unable to work for a few days just to keep insurance premiums low eh? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 23:57 ----------

Countdown to someone blaming the council ......

Public liability is for situations like this....

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 23:58 ----------

Do you know it was nailed and not screwed or just trying to sound knowledgeable?

Do you know it wasn’t nailed or are you just trying to be a smart arse?

I'm not knowledgeable. Matter of fact I have serious memory problems.

There was a piece of that fence blown off earlier yesterday and first thing I did was look what they used. Don't need to be smart for that.