UFO sighted over sheffield

An unidentifed flying object is just that. An object, moving through the air, that remains unidentified. This remains unidentified, it was flying through the air, and it was an object. (my guess is a drone btw, but until you prove it was, it remains unidentified.)

May I have my £5 now.

Someone might be able to identify it - you'd have to prove no one can. Apologies.

Someone might be able to identify it - you'd have to prove no one can. Apologies.

I don't want to appear picky but you can't win this bet.

Your bet was that it wasn't a UFO. As nobody has been able to identify it then clearly it was a UFO.

Even if it is identified at some point in the future, it was a UFO at the time you made the bet. :D

I don't want to appear picky but you can't win this bet.

Your bet was that it wasn't a UFO. As nobody has been able to identify it then clearly it was a UFO.

Even if it is identified at some point in the future, it was a UFO at the time you made the bet. :D

True.

I've robbed myself.

I'll leave the fiver with Julie Dore - just say to her "I'm with STAG" and she'll hand it over, with a beaming smile on her face. If she's not on another jolly to China of course.....

Back on topic please.

This thread is nothing to do with STAG or Julie Dore.

Edited by nikki-red

i though that was emley moor (spelling?) aerial - it's enormous!

but the other day i noticed a '2nd' aerial, which i hadn't noticed before.

i don't think they're next to each other, they just line up. i still think one of them is emley moor. but this 'new' one is a puzzler...

hang on, after googling.

they *are* next to each other. one's a temporary aerial while the old one gets a re-fit...

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/emley-moor-mast-now-twin-14538916

Seagull and Monkman go up the old tower in this programme (16 mins in):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0bl1vp2/monkman-seagulls-genius-guide-to-britain-series-1-1-england#

Any requirements for UAV Investigation please contact me on my website. Sheffield based I can likely assist in answering your questions. 

Niavho.com