UFO sighted over sheffield

one's a temporary aerial while the old one gets a re-fit...r

Well I hope they restore the output to pre 2012 levels!

We were told that once analogue was switched off, they would then be able to boost the digital signal. They actually reduced it! :suspect:

At about 2115 today Sunday 16 September 2018 a bright red stationery light was seen to the North East of Sheffield below the cloud base. Object then moved East then North East at what appeared to be supersonic speed but noislessly. Most intriguing

was it something to do with WH Smiths ?

At about 2115 today Sunday 16 September 2018 a bright red stationery light was seen to the North East of Sheffield below the cloud base. Object then moved East then North East at what appeared to be supersonic speed but noislessly. Most intriguing

I have seen this multiple times over the course of the last couple of years, I have a view over the city center (well, I did until they built the damn school opposite me) and have seen it loads...

How on earth could you judge the speed to be supersonic, or judge it at all, without any reference to the distance it was at! :roll:

Could have started the Post off a bit better, like, Star Date 2018 Sunday 16 September. :hihi:

Could have started the Post off a bit better, like, Star Date 2018 Sunday 16 September. :hihi:

It would technically be... Stardate 72175.5

i though that was emley moor (spelling?) aerial - it's enormous!

but the other day i noticed a '2nd' aerial, which i hadn't noticed before.

i don't think they're next to each other, they just line up. i still think one of them is emley moor. but this 'new' one is a puzzler...

hang on, after googling.

they *are* next to each other. one's a temporary aerial while the old one gets a re-fit...

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/emley-moor-mast-now-twin-14538916

4 years duration too whilst they do the work.

It was quite an interesting sight watching them erect it, didn't take long either. There is video from the guy climbing it for the final checkout on the web too quite impressive. I'll see if I can find it.

It would technically be... Stardate 72175.5

Message recieved. Kirk, out. :hihi:

A crisp £5 note says it wasn't a UFO....

Please feel free to prove me wrong and claim your winnings folks!

A spaceman came travelling on his ship from afar,

Twas light years of time since his mission did start,

And over a City he halted his craft,

And it hung in the sky like a star, just like a star.

Sighting explained?.

Thanks to Mr de Burgh for the words.

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

Yes, the astrological alignments are a little challenging at the moment but wait for even more fireworks next year with Uranus doing his edge of chaos orbits.

;)

A crisp £5 note says it wasn't a UFO....

Please feel free to prove me wrong and claim your winnings folks!

An unidentifed flying object is just that. An object, moving through the air, that remains unidentified. This remains unidentified, it was flying through the air, and it was an object. (my guess is a drone btw, but until you prove it was, it remains unidentified.)

May I have my £5 now.