Is this forum still active?

Can't help but notice there's no posts on here this year :confused:

I hope so :) Knitting is always a nice subject I think. :love:

Obviously this forum is not active=would be nice if previous moderators had posted a message to that effect but then manners don't seem to count for anything these days. I'm off to look at the craft group -perhaps they are more considerate

It's a public forum for people to use as and when they feel the need.

I'm not sure about forum rules on this but do the moderators have any responsibility for whether people post or not? They're looking out for bad language, , personal abuse off topic and so on.

Not checking each forum thread to see if there's a reply so someone doesn't get upset when nobody wants to play...

Obviously this forum is not active=would be nice if previous moderators had posted a message to that effect but then manners don't seem to count for anything these days. I'm off to look at the craft group -perhaps they are more considerate

If somebody had posted that your forum was inactive surely that would make it active? :huh:

I hope so :) Knitting is always a nice subject I think. :love:

Likewise I'm a keen knitter too :)

The group is still open to use and people still here as you see, it is up to people to keep the group moving, there is nothing that the Moderators can do about that, its a shame that the groups are used less...use them and keep them!