EE BB increase in January

Will ring EE and see what they offer me as been with them for years. Are TalkTalk that bad when it comes to customer services? What I like with EE is now their call centres are in the UK or Ireland, used to hate ringing them before when it was India it was terrible trying to explain the problem.

BT or Sky might do some deals on Black Friday, so might be worth waiting a few days??

TBH Most are already doing black Friday deals but they are not that much of a deal. I'm with Plusnet with my 12 Month line rental saver now at its end and wanted to renew as they are advertising their fibre broadband for £22.99 PM. Trouble is they wont give me that deal as its for new customers only so will need to change ISP now.

Bit the bullet and stayed with EE, fixed price for 18 months and can add calls to it anytime if I want to.

---------- Post added 28-11-2017 at 15:34 ----------

Does the dpwnload speed drop before they change you over to Fibre? My Internet changes over to fibre on Thursday but at the moment it keeps dropping out and I am only getting download speed of 0.13 mbps.

Edited by iansheff