Pret a Manger coming to Fargate

it's a sandwich shop chain. Leeds has one.

And it's nothing special. Just a sandwich shop.

So basically Sheffield is getting an overpriced version of Subway

Edited by SYorksDeano

Leeds didn't have one until over a year ago ..soon

After 3 more were opened..

I'm sure Leeds had one when I worked there over 10 years ago. It was near the big Boots shop - 2 minutes walk from train station

No it's been across from WHS for a couple of years tops.

3 others have opened since then.. recent one was in the new Victoria centre

Oh, my god!

Lets all rejoice.

There's always one miserable spoiler

There's always one miserable spoiler

Never miserable old chap!

Just can't believe the shockwaves that hit the 5th biggest/largest-whatever you want to call city in the UK because a ten bob snob café which sells sandwiches and drinks is arriving in town....Sorry, city.

Never miserable old chap!

Just can't believe the shockwaves that hit the 5th biggest/largest-whatever you want to call city in the UK because a ten bob snob café which sells sandwiches and drinks is arriving in town....Sorry, city.

dont worry, it'll close after a week because Sheffielders will complain it's too expensive

Will be a reight laugh at closing time when all the (ahem) homeless people are there for the freebies :hihi:

Walked past it today. It looks better being something than it being an empty building. Can't see me ever going in tho. Too pricey!

dont worry, it'll close after a week because Sheffielders will complain it's too expensive

Too true, if Joe Bloggs can make a cheese sandwich on white bread for 80p I'm not spending £3.99 on a free range chicken, salad and herb dressing baguette.

You'll be telling me there are pints of beer in Sheffield that cost over £2.60 next.:hihi:

Too true, if Joe Bloggs can make a cheese sandwich on white bread for 80p I'm not spending £3.99 on a free range chicken, salad and herb dressing baguette.

You'll be telling me there are pints of beer in Sheffield that cost over £2.60 next.:hihi:

True. The mentality of much of South Yorkshire goes something like: "Who needs the likes of Gaucho, San Carlo etc when we've got Wetherspoons?" It'll be the same with Pret.