O2 Academy Looks Scruffy

Presentation is everything and for a relatively small amount of money they could get the O2 sign fixed and the external lighting bulbs replaced.

With a new academic year they shouldve invested to get it fixed because the building should be a landmark but instead it looks like a spit and sawdust dive.

Completely off topic, so apologies for that. Who's that in your avatar? At first I thought it was Will Farrell. Now I'm not sure.:confused:

Completely off topic, so apologies for that. Who's that in your avatar? At first I thought it was Will Farrell. Now I'm not sure.:confused:

It's John. C. Reilly.

We may have even seen each other there!

Had some great night there, at Rebels and at the Drop. That was basically my youth (gone wild, as the song says)

Yeah i spent years at the drop too, and the palais (normally on a tuesday) in fact i was so regular at the Palais the owner joked he was thinking about putting mi own beer pump in.

Yeah i spent years at the drop too, and the palais (normally on a tuesday) in fact i was so regular at the Palais the owner joked he was thinking about putting mi own beer pump in.

Palais was great! I seem to remember they had a neon room in there!

Drop remains my favourite I think.

Surely a bit of grit adds to the venues appeal.

It's John. C. Reilly.

Its not John. C. Reilly

Its Dr. Steve Brule

2 totally different people.

Surely a bit of grit adds to the venues appeal.

It would if the ticket prices for the events were lower!

the inside carpets stick to your feet,its a dump and needs cash spending on it,but as most people don't see this as its dark ,but needs a revamp.

Don't know it, but the description sounds a lot like the Penthouse in the 70's . Mind you that was lot's of fun, despite the messy environment. :heyhey:

Don't know it, but the description sounds a lot like the Penthouse in the 70's . Mind you that was lot's of fun, despite the messy environment. :heyhey:

AND going on to Rebels in the 80s / 90s :P

Roxy was a sheffield institution, remember Saturday night's in there, best nightclub ever

Roxy was a sheffield institution, remember Saturday night's in there, best nightclub ever

What is the location and what was it prior to Roxy?