New Jersey Turnpike

I am trying to track down Bobby Campbell who used to be in the band New Jersey Turnpike

try typing his name into Imdb and leave a message on there

They were my favorite club band of the period. Saw 'em a couple of times at The Black Swan, where they let their hair down and did some real contemporary stuff!!

followed tham about the sheffield club scene as NJT.Quinceharman and Wolves, Brilliant band.

Anyone still got NJT album

I have one of there albums in my loft, great band of the day Turnpike.

Never understood why NJT never made it nationally. They were a brilliant band who

beat some of the so called super bands into a cocked hat.

I think that when they released the title song (as Quinceharmon) for On the Buses seriously hit there credibility of reaching the top.

They did the theme to "On the Buses"?? Anyone got a copy? (I'm guessing it was the film, which I saw at The Esseldo with a girlfriend, not the TV Series)

It was Hammer's highest grossing film of the 70s

Roger Harrison NJT drummer has been in poor health in recent years, I've known Roger from School age.

I am trying to track down Bobby Campbell who used to be in the band New Jersey Turnpike

Bob is my uncle, he lives in Sheffield....

Bob worked with my dad at Tyzacks, (my dad was big Jim he drove the scrap wagon) he has died since I posted the original thread. I also knew Bob personally as I used to go out with Keith Cosgrove years ago and we used to go out drinking occassoinally. If you speak to Bob will you remember me to him. It would be good to here from him again does he still live with Barbara?

followed tham about the sheffield club scene as NJT.Quinceharman and Wolves, Brilliant band.

Anyone still got NJT album

Hi I bought the album still have it in my collection haven't seen it for years its got my head on to dig this out now.

EDITED: Oh I see I have already replied to this thread, teach me to read it first