Does anyone remember City Front Mods?

how many of you would be up for a reuniun night? would love to see you all again now

I would defo and I could probably speak for Steve Brown and Looney too it would be great to see everyone.

Hi all City Front Mods I was there back in the good old days 83-85 when we used to ride the 95 bus for 2p running through the grave yard at Commonside, Hanging round the Moor Kitchen and band stand under age drinking at the Woodbourn and Carlton. We used to hang about on the wall at the top of the Manor which was the Gateway Super Market and outside the Music shop on City Road.

I have a photo of Me, Gus, Alan Brown,Steve Brown, and Janine on the 95 bus and would have loved to post it but not sure how to? Was out last night with Steve Brown and Looney at the Embo for Fat Piggies do Modfelles was good to reminisce old times.

sign up to a picture hosting service like http://www.picturetrail.com/ or im sure if you have facebook you can copy a link to a pic and paste in a message on here

Shawy,was that Richard Shaw?

ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa i was one of the first me Steve cave shimmy and messy

best time of my life what a blast

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 17:56 ----------

i have the tatatto do any of you?

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 18:04 ----------

any of you know what happened to shimmy and messy?

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 18:04 ----------

thanks for putting me on here bruv

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 18:05 ----------

the cf mods started bye me and shimmy ha

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 18:07 ----------

last time i was up there my name was still on the side of the calsbro shop wall

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 18:28 ----------

city front mods? where you a member? 1979-81

i was there

id say 1 of the first with shimmy and messy :hihi:

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 18:29 ----------

how many of you would be up for a reuniun night? would love to see you all again now

remember me bruv :hihi:

Reply for Steve cave. City front modes were started in September 1982 by myself and Gary smith, dale Lyles was the next followed by Oliver salmon, we knocked about for , maybe 6 months and lot more young mods joined off passing busses etc, rob cave knocked about with us as he joined Our school in September 83 (Norfolk) from Nottingham . Mezzy came off the fair in late 83 and that's when you came along Steve as your young brother had told you about it.shimmy also appeared around that time as he was dales sister Kellys boyfriend. Shimmy mates Benny poffa Mick saggy balls, smedley, and many others also appeared then but the city front mods had been going long before that. just thought id jog a few rose tinted memories for people.

Karl otter still riding scooters

---------- Post added 30-09-2015 at 16:24 ----------

Reply for Steve cave. City front modes were started in September 1982 by myself and Gary smith, dale Lyles was the next followed by Oliver salmon, we knocked about for , maybe 6 months and lot more young mods joined off passing busses etc, rob cave knocked about with us as he joined Our school in September 83 (Norfolk) from Nottingham . Mezzy came off the fair in late 83 and that's when you came along Steve as your young brother had told you about it.shimmy also appeared around that time as he was dales sister Kellys boyfriend. Shimmy mates Benny poffa Mick saggy balls, smedley, and many others also appeared then but the city front mods had been going long before that. just thought id jog a few rose tinted memories for people.

Karl otter still riding scooters

shimmy died many years ago and is buried in city Rd cemetary

That sounds about right karl..good times though..would love to see everyone again..i never forgot any of you and i hope i am remembered better than i remember myself..you were a good friend karl

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 14:40 ----------

Oh yeh i just remembered your marina...lmao

Hello Karl, are you the Karl Otter that married one of the Schofields from Rock Street ?(Elaine) Did you live on the high rise flats on Norfolk Park ?

Alf dunno who karl married but i know he never grew up on the high rise..i went to his parents house quite a few times..lovely people all of them

the karl that married Elaine from rock st was my dad, they moved to a house on park grange rd then onto claywood drive flats soon after I was born.

karl otter jnr

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 16:17 ----------

That sounds about right karl..good times though..would love to see everyone again..i never forgot any of you and i hope i am remembered better than i remember myself..you were a good friend karl

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 14:40 ----------

Oh yeh i just remembered your marina...lmao

how can any one forget you :hihi:

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 16:44 ----------

shaunk I cant private message you until I have made 5 posts or summat, are you on facebook