What's Happening To The Pheasant?

It is not a pretty building but may be listed?

It is not a pretty building but may be listed?

Unfortunately not listed because it had its windows changed some years ago to double glazed. The Pheasant has been on that spot for over 300 yrs, obviously with many changes/improvements. Sad to see this change though.

Unfortunately not listed because it had its windows changed some years ago to double glazed. The Pheasant has been on that spot for over 300 yrs, obviously with many changes/improvements. Sad to see this change though.

Good move, single glazing is pants in the winter.

I recall him on stage at lowedges festival a few years ago and although now getting on a bit frank was a true professional and attracted a huge following,but sadly time goes on and another pub goes.

Ive no idea if its true, but someone working on the building told my Dad that Costa have pulled out.

Rather then have an Islamc cultural centre that would have kept the building intact the numpties in the area and beyond protested and now the whole building has gone which is a shame really.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Rather then have an Islamc cultural centre that would have kept the building intact the numpties in the area and beyond protested and now the whole building has gone which is a shame really.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think most people would prefer this

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1525030

than an islamic cultural centre.

Which is just as well because its going to be ripe location for anti social gatherings 24/7

I work for the council and there's early rumours of the KFC / Costa deal being off and it could be built up again from fresh as a new Mosque. (If funds are approved). I will keep people updated if I know more.

Again, just a few people have brainstormed this.

Interesting.

I work for the council and there's early rumours of the KFC / Costa deal being off and it could be built up again from fresh as a new Mosque. (If funds are approved). I will keep people updated if I know more.

Again, just a few people have brainstormed this.

Interesting.

Didn’t you say you work for Ikea (in the Ikea thread)?

Didn’t you say you work for Ikea (in the Ikea thread)?

I am a consultant yes. I work for both. I am also a consultant for IBM and the NHS.

My time at IKEA is now over after the successful opening of the store.

Common sense solution would be for Sanctuary Housing to buy it and dvelop in to over 55 flats.

Common Sense so will not happen but better option than mosques and unanted coffee shops .