Need some advice about access.

Hey

I'm just after some advice about access to abandoned historical buildings. Also known as an urban explorer i really want to gain access to some of these amazing buildings before they are knocked down or gone forever. I want to be able to take photos and videos for people to look at in the future. HOWEVER i do no want to go onto properties without permission as i would like to keep a clear criminal record lol. I know this makes it a hell of a lot harder but i'm hoping any owners of these properties who i do manage to get in touch with, will appreciate that i want to gain permission and not just trespass.

Does anyone know of any abandoned buildings, with contacts so i can request permission. Or how i could possibly find out the current owners and how to contact them in regards to going and taking some photos at these places.

Thanks

Property owners generally do not want anyone in their derelict properties due to safety reasons, besides that permission takes the fun out of it. Have a look on 28 Days Later or ukurbex, maybe they can help you with contacts, just remember they are a secretive bunch and not likely to give up any info ;)

Just do what you want, but keep safe and don't go alone. Accidents happen in derelict buildings.