2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

May I ask for any reviews or feedback that people may have on a builder that we are close to hiring?

His name is Kenny Brakes and his firm is called Kenny Brakes Joinery. Has anyone dealt with him before please?

He seems to be a lovely chap to talk to, very approachable and seemed knowledgeable. I would love it if the work ethic were to be equally good.

Can anyone recommend someone to fit an outside tap please?

We recently had a basement conversion carried out by Whitecliffes. We were very happy with their work and recommend them highly.

They were very conscientious, hard working and professional.

Thanks to Martin and Eric.

Would highly recommend Jeff the Joiner (07861379796 ). He has carried out several jobs for us, most recently a full kitchen replacement. Always professional with work completed on time and at reasonable rates.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Hi Dawn and Steve

Thank you for the work again kind regards jeff

Can anyone recommend someone to lay a bathroom floor please? It is a small bathroom, so shouldn't be a big job.

Also, any recommendations for a gardener? Got a garden that is very overgrown so would like suggestions for someone diligent, who is prepared to dig garden over to get all the roots out & has the patience / time to do it!

I would highly recommend Whitecliffes builders. They knocked down some walls and installed a wet room whilst my husband was having chemo, which could have been very stressful, but Eric and his workers came punctually every day, worked efficiently to a high standard, were humourous and even brought and made their own tea! Instead of being stressful it was a pleasure to have them around and I would not hesitate to use them again. Grateful thanks.

Hi I am looking for a window cleaner that works in Heeley, Myrtle road area does anyone please have a number..? Cheers

We can thoroughly recommend Whitecliffes builders who did a basement conversion at our place at the turn of the year. Eric and Martin between them have a huge wealth of experience and they were able to help shape our project to fit our budget and the needs of our young family. We are very pleased indeed with the end result.

They were extremely professional, polite, impeccably punctual. Most importantly they were able to get on with the job with good humour whilst our three terrors stormed around the place.

We would like to thank our kind customers who have taken the time to post recommendations on the Forum for us. Some of whom have joined the Forum in order to do so.

It means a lot.

It has been a pleasure working with you all and thank you once again.

The Whitecliffes Team.

any recommendations for granite wortop suppliers and fitting please

NO Definately not: suspect:

We have just used Whitecliffes Builders to do a cellar conversion, utility room & new kitchen, it included knocking a wall down, taking everything back to brick & it looks amazing! I can highly recommend Eric & the team, Eric was on site daily to check all OK and the build was done in less than 6 weeks. I work from home so it was important to me that the people at my house were professional & friendly which Nigel, Dale, Owen & Jack defiantly, a great bunch of lads.

I also have 2 young children who were very interested in what was going on, Nigel & Jack were great with them & made the build very stress free.

Thanks Whitecliffes.

Edited by JenPow
extra info