Aldi meadowhall retail park closing down?

aldi will do better than most as 90 % of revenues are in euros tis Tesco who will be the first to drop.

A good thing about this Aldi is plenty of parking space which can't be said of the store on Handsworth Road

Maybe the new business rates are expected to be too exorbitant.

Cant say it be a loss if it shut down

Tell that to the staff who'll be out of a job

they are opening a big aldi at the new meadowhead retail park and its going to be there biggest so staff informed me the other day,they and lidl are both growing at a fast rate and I think offer great value

Well if they were a responsible retailer / employer they would redeploy the team to near by stores. As everyonr says they have and are opening loads

We shop Sainsbury Waitrose Tesco morrison Aldi and sometimes m&s. We use three different Aldi, meadow hall is one of them. If it shut we just go to another one but I do like the location as we pass by there on certain journeys.

I mainly use this Aldi when coming back off the motorway or a stint at Meadowhall.

---------- Post added 13-03-2017 at 18:38 ----------

Well if they were a responsible retailer / employer they would redeploy the team to near by stores. As everyonr says they have and are opening loads

Most probably will, they​ pay staff the proper living wage... Not Gideon's.

A good thing about this Aldi is plenty of parking space which can't be said of the store on Handsworth Road

Yes because people park there cars there and catch bus in to town . Staff know about this time it was stopped :loopy::hihi:

Aldi pay good money for retail

---------- Post added 13-03-2017 at 19:02 ----------

Aldi good wages for retail

I was just thinking this! I hope the that Haddy's place of work does not shut and they have no job! Flipping idiot

To be fair, if you don't use it, it wouldn't be a loss would it. T'would be unfortunate for employees. That's maybe what Haddy meant.

To be fair, if you don't use it, it wouldn't be a loss would it. T'would be unfortunate for employees. That's maybe what Haddy meant.

Thank you that is exactly what i wqs meaning. Personally been in here once and never again again.