Sarah Champion MP to leave Shadow Cabinet

A lot of this seems to be about ONE word. It is important.

The word I'm noticing , mostly by its absence, is ESTIMATED.

This is the killer quote from Baroness Jay that gets mis quoted time and time again. The 1,400 CSE cases in Rotherham is an estimate. I even saw her misquoted in a news item recently when they had a clip of Jay making the actual statement in the self same item. Accuracy is the bedrock of all journalism but sadly missing in 90% of reporting.

A lot of this seems to be about ONE word. It is important.

The word I'm noticing , mostly by its absence, is ESTIMATED.

This is the killer quote from Baroness Jay that gets mis quoted time and time again. The 1,400 CSE cases in Rotherham is an estimate. I even saw her misquoted in a news item recently when they had a clip of Jay making the actual statement in the self same item. Accuracy is the bedrock of all journalism but sadly missing in 90% of reporting.

Of course it's an estimate. Who's said otherwise? It would take someone of exceptionally low IQ to assume that a figure such as 1,400 was an exact figure.

A disgraceful decision by vile Corbyn to sack the lady.

Right at the heart of the Rotherham CSE scandal were two of the 'sacred cows' of the Labour party, unquestioned multi-culturism and political correctness. All Corbyn and Naz Shah have done is confirm that Labour is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I despise Labour ,but i hate this political correctness that has infested society . She spoke the truth and i have no problem what so ever with how she said it. She was spot on with her choice of words. she had nothing to apologise for.

Well of course you don't..she just said it as you would, which is of no surprise.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 23-08-2017 at 20:29 ----------

I take it you don't agree with post #53. :)

I'd be interested to hear your reasoning. Do you really think people are so dumb that it has to be spelt out?

Obviously..

You'd be twitching in your nickers If I proposed the sentiment "White men are to blame for rape and violent abuse".

Well of course you don't..she just said it as you would, which is of no surprise.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 23-08-2017 at 20:29 ----------

Obviously..

You'd be twitching in your nickers If I proposed the sentiment "White men are to blame for rape and violent abuse".

it has now been revealed (to me at least) that corbyn sacked her(allegedly) , which suggest to me that he corbyn wants to sweep it under the carpet,

She also said in the report that, the biggest perpetrators of this crime are white males. but, just because she has mentioned the word Pakistani there is a big issue, and she had to "resign" over it. there is some thing not quit right with that?

I think every body agrees with the above and nobody is twitching in their nickers

All Corbyn and Naz Shah have done is confirm that Labour is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

which unfortunately doesn't really answer the question of why Tory-led Oxfordshire county council did absolutely nothing to protect vulnerable girls in their care does it ?

I despise Labour ,but i hate this political correctness that has infested society . She spoke the truth and i have no problem what so ever with how she said it. She was spot on with her choice of words. she had nothing to apologise for.

What she said was true. The level of convictions of men in the community for the crime she described tells a big part of the story. The issues aren't isolated to that community but it's not wrong to say there is a problem because there clearly is

---------- Post added 23-08-2017 at 21:51 ----------

which unfortunately doesn't really answer the question of why Tory-led Oxfordshire county council did absolutely nothing to protect vulnerable girls in their care does it ?

No party can afford to pretend they aren't part of the solution

Edited by I1L2T3

Well of course you don't..she just said it as you would, which is of no surprise.:rolleyes:.

She said it just how anyone should have said it. Straight to the point ,and not bowing to political correctness .

No, of course it doesn't,nor would I attempt to defend them. Two wrongs don't make a right.

This thread however is about the Labour leadership attempting to stifle debate about the issue. As far as I am aware the Conservatives have not done the same (yet?).

I think every body agrees with the above and nobody is twitching in their nickers

is it because the E-E-EDL can't be bothered to show up when white paedophiles make the headlines ?

its all to do with white supremacy joker.