Please donate to Breast Cancer Charities

nope, its just a click - completely free!

Muddy coffee, as uk student said just click once a day, thats all.

KingRat Im doing the Edinburgh moonwalk in June for Breast Cancer charities, its not so much for the research but more towards the other aspects of the disease. Its going to be a long 26.2 miles but will be well worth it:D

I'm going to the Macmillan Cancer Research Karaoke/Quiz thingy in the Malin next Saturday.

Might raise some funds, or get paid by people shouting "Gerroff t' Karaoke, tha can't sing!" :lol:

Its a wonderful cause and I already give to the charity already that and also the childrens charities as well as they need major support.

Its a wonderful cause and I already give to the charity already that and also the childrens charities as well as they need major support.

I Donate monthly to cancer research as my aunty requested donataions rather than flowers for her funeral, i did not do either at the time but set up the standing order and have paid monthly ever since. I have recently changed it to paying through my salary as then my company donates some extra at the same time.

It really is a worthy cause,

Please everyone add this link to your favourites and click everytime you log on:thumbsup:

Just to say thanks everyone & the site has had over 20% increase in sales the past month.:thumbsup:

I've clicked for all the guys.

We love breasts and don't want anything to hurt them. :):o:D