New business - Looking for some advice..

What's the difference between >15 and 15+ ?

I need a website with 3,837,271 pages, your basic package advertises 'more than 10 pages', so I would like to go with that.

Sorry, don't really need a website, perhaps you'd like to review your use of '>10' though? Good luck! :)

Maths is obviously not my strong point :)

Changed!

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 08:41 ----------

What's the difference between >15 and 15+ ?

Nothing at all. I now know that! :(

As someone who ran a company providing a similar service over 15 years ago - your market is non-existent. Sure, you might sell a few of these packages to unsuspecting customers, but most people are now savvy enough to get their own Wordpress etc. sorted out.

I think a lot are savvy enough, but how many want to? I am finding a lot of people just want to have a presence on the net, but have to do nothing to it. We have got 8 new clients this week alone.

We are selling more than a web package. People sell to people and we are all a bunch of decent people who want the best for our customers. The money is secondary.

A business owner might spend their time more profitably doing his own job rather than sitting in front of a computer. In cases like this, a paid for website could be advantageous. The packages seem a bit ‘one size fits all’. Once built, and launched (with SEO), some websites require very little updating, in which case it might be difficult to justify the prices. However, hopefully the OP will do well with the business.

A business owner might spend their time more profitably doing his own job rather than sitting in front of a computer. In cases like this, a paid for website could be advantageous. The packages seem a bit ‘one size fits all’. Once built, and launched (with SEO), some websites require very little updating, in which case it might be difficult to justify the prices. However, hopefully the OP will do well with the business.

Thats fair and I see where you are coming from. But instead of 5-600 for a new website, they are also spreading the cost of that as well.

Thank you for your best wishes.

There are quite a few typos and grammatical errors on your website.

I’d suggest you make it absolutely perfect first, as that would put me off.

If you can’t get that right, I would assume that you’ll get my site wrong.

Some places to start.

Its should be it’s if you are using it to says it is.

You have misspelled Registration on your pricing page under Extra+.

The phraseology and wording on some of your site is, how to put it....sub-optimal.

I’d suggest you find someone really good at wordsmithing to pep it up a bit. It sounds a bit amateurish in places.

Hope you take this in the spirit it was intended.

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 19:03 ----------

Also, I don’t think the pricing is a problem personally.

Joe average plumber isn’t going to want to spend the time messing around making a website.

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 19:05 ----------

Unlimited is spelled incorrectly on the Extra+ bit.

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 19:08 ----------

How do we work? link at the bottom results in 404 error.

I’ll stop now but you get the point.

Absolutely no problem with your comments at all. I really appreciate them and will make the changes.

I also take your point about the wording. We have a girl who will do the copy for the sites and to be honest she will have a laugh when she looks over my less than perfect English ability.

Thank you for the comments on the pricing. I really do think we have it spot on.

How do we work is no longer a page. I took it off the footer 2 mins ago.

It now looks better than the yellow monstrosity that was there the other day!

It now looks better than the yellow monstrosity that was there the other day!

Couldn't agree more! :)

Thank you for the comments on the pricing. I really do think we have it spot on.

you will find out soon enough your pricing is way too much when you close down

You are offering a service any 16 year old with a few gcse can do at £40 a month and you think it is price well!!

let me guess this is your first business venture!!!!

Thank you Chang. Why do you think they are high? Comparing us to Wix or Squarespace wont cut it as an answer.

No, far far from it.