Lesser known sitcoms

"On the up" with Dennis Waterman - now that was bad.

What about the series about the man with special needs? I was told all the tapes were wiped and it is gone forever.

was that Horace ?

I vaguely remember one where the lead character was an illustrator/cartoonist and he did his drawings whilst wearing a glove puppet (for some reason), anybody recall the name?

A Sharp Intake of Breath - David Jason starred in this I believe.

I vaguely remember one where the lead character was an illustrator/cartoonist and he did his drawings whilst wearing a glove puppet (for some reason), anybody recall the name?

A Sharp Intake of Breath - David Jason starred in this I believe.

As jane2008 mentioned, it was called Keep it in the Family with Robert Gillespie playing Dudley Rush.

Edited by AMR67

Just a Gigolo, from 1992 or 93ish, with the lovely Tony Slatterly.

. What Nicholas Lyndhurst did when he wasn't doing Only Fools and Horses in the 80s.

And these two I remember mainly for the theme songs and the actresses' hair:

(quite liked this one at the time).

Just a Gigolo, from 1992 or 93ish, with the lovely Tony Slatterly.

. What Nicholas Lyndhurst did when he wasn't doing Only Fools and Horses in the 80s.

And these two I remember mainly for the theme songs and the actresses' hair:

(quite liked this one at the time).

i remember the two of us, and watching

At the time, I rather liked 'The Cuckoo Waltz': set in Manchester, deckchairs in the living room, and Diane Keen.

There was an incredibly bad sitcom screened in the late 80s or early 90s starring Brian Glover. I think it was set in a mining village. Glover's character's frequently repeated catchphrase was: "God rest her soul in the cemetery". It was dire but can anyone remember the name of the series?

Edited by fatrajah

There was an incredibly bad sitcom screened in the late 80s or early 90s starring Brian Glover. I think it was set in a mining village. Glover's character's frequently repeated catchphrase was: "God rest her soul in the cemetery". It was dire but can anyone remember the name of the series?

Glover was born in Sheffield,loved him in Kes,can't remember the sitcom.

Used to like dustbinmen when I was a kid but you couldn't show half of them now.

Anyone remember Yus My Dear starring Arthur Mallard, cant remember who played his wife.

Ive no idea but his IMDB page is here, with a list of his appearances...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0323093/