Owls-Do you want United to get up with us?

I did not bring up the premiership, and your right 5 years does seem an age. how many of your gate on Saturday have never seen the Owls in the Premiership ?? on a minor issue, no one has told us yet how many years ago it was since your last visit to that same premiership.

Wednesday were relegated in the the 2000 season 12 long years ago,my old Dad said Wednesday all ways seem to have 10 crap years and 10 good years if you look at the past it is not far off that so we are well over due some good times.

Edited by Shogun

Wednesday were relegated in the the 2000 season 12 long years ago,my old Dad said Wednesday all ways seem to have 10 crap years and 10 good years if you look at the past it is not far off that so we are well over due some good times.

yep, maybe , but when ever either club begin to expect, something always seems to go wrong :( it does not seem to happen in other major citys. Bristol/Nottingham maybe. But how many citys would have produced gates in this division Sheffield has done in recent weeks?

Not Birmingham, ...Newcastle ? maybe....

I got into a FB debate with a united fan who I saw calling Owls "armchair fans" on the back of the massive crowd for the Wycombe game, I stated that I assumed he would be at the Stevenage match on Friday and havent heard a squeak from him since.

Another reason why I dont want them to go up, although I do know some decent fans and feel a little sorry for them.

If the boot was on the other foot i wouldnt want the s6 lot to go up in fact i would want them to stay where they were then get relegated the season after so im not really concerned if they want us to go up or not

I did not bring up the premiership, and your right 5 years does seem an age. how many of your gate on Saturday have never seen the Owls in the Premiership ?? on a minor issue, no one has told us yet how many years ago it was since your last visit to that same premiership.

12 long years ago, yet we still manged to sneak into the top premiership clubs list :suspect:

12 long years ago, yet we still manged to sneak into the top premiership clubs list :suspect:

ACCOUNTANTS EH !! figures,lies and stats :)

ladybird. melthebell didnt even go the other day!!! yet they will come on here pontificating to others

ladybird. melthebell didnt even go the other day!!! yet they will come on here pontificating to others

sigh, dint you get banned the other day for arguing the toss over that crap?

ah well:| but his posts are a little more reasoned than many on line today:|

Sadly if we were all asked proof of attendance at matches, i have always felt a great number on the football forum, would come up short .

Thats the web for you, and am not relating it to this thread or this forum, but there are a lot of opinionated keyboard warriors out there. ill informed liars,mouth pieces who hide behind A screen.

I have not took offence at owt Melthebell has said today, unlike two others.

But in conclusion if your right thats at least 2 Owls on this thread alone who did not attend on Saturday.

Congratulations Frank.First on your teams promotion and second on posting the most ironic thing i've ever read.:)

Welcome back to the football forum.

If I remember rightly you only appear on here once in a blue moon, chiefly to pick fights with me.

Care to comment on the thread? Or about Wednesday's overall dominance of football in Sheffield?

I thought not.

Silence is golden (for the rest of us). :hihi:

Even MASSIVE Hillsboroughs not big enough for all the Owls fans, so we can't all go at the same time (although I did) :hihi:

sigh, dint you get banned the other day for arguing the toss over that crap?

oh was that where another massive fan was telling me that he was at the match but he still managed to post a classified ad at 10 past 3 :loopy: