Wednesday, who goes, who stays, who comes in.

It's that time of year again when we start looking at the movers and shakers, Wednesday's out of contract players are:

Wildsmith

Dawson

Sasso

Lachman

Dielna

Emanuelson

Semedo

Sougou

For me they can all go apart from one of the young keepers (and I cant split them)

McGugan & Melo are both contracted until 2018 but both can go for me.

Then it's time to look at the first team regulars who we could make available, I would go for:

Pudil (age catching up on him)

Loovens (ditto)

Matias (a sick note that has never showed his full potential)

Joao (early potential not lived up too)

I would like to bring in:

Aaron Mooy (Huddersfield) Impressed in the play off games

Harry Maguire (Hull) bit of a long shot as he may be snapped up by a Prem team but would probably jump at the chance of coming to his boyhood heroes.

Jota (Brentford) Class in this division and always impressed against us.

Mo Diame (Newcastle) put some steel into the midfield, I think he will be surplus to requirements in the prem.

Charlie Taylor (Leeds) again a long shot (if a premiership team doesn't come in)

Any thoughts?

Edited by speedy69

It's that time of year again when we start looking at the movers and shakers, Wednesday's out of contract players are:

Wildsmith

Dawson

Sasso

Lachman

Dielna

Emanuelson

Semedo

Sougou

For me they can all go apart from one of the young keepers (and I cant split them)

Then it's time to look at the first team regulars who we could make available, I would go for:

Loovens (ditto)

I would like to bring in:

Aaron Mooy (Huddersfield) Impressed in the play off games

Harry Maguire (Wolves) bit of a long shot as he may be snapped up by a Prem team but would probably jump at the chance of coming to his boyhood heroes.

Jota (Brentford) Class in this division and always impressed against us.

Mo Diame (Newcastle) put some steel into the midfield, I think he will be surplus to requirements in the prem.

Charlie Taylor (Leeds) again a long shot (if a premiership team doesn't come in)

Any thoughts?

Harry Maguire plays for Hull City.

Harry Maguire plays for Hull City.

Top marks for paying attention ;)

Wildsmith

Dawson

Sasso

Lachman

Dielna

Emanuelson

Semedo

Sougou

Loovens (ditto)

i'd keep wildsmith and seme, sadly it looks like mcgugans doing bugger all so id like to get rid, i agree with pudil (too many errors), matias sadly, and joao (again ive never been impressed tbh)

Forgot McGugan was still there tbh.

I'd keep Loovens for another season but bring in a younger CB.

Joao and Matias have got to go, McGugan seems to be digging his heels in and picking up a wage for nowt.

If we are sailing close to the FFP wind then I'd (controversially) cash in on FF, hardly done it at all this season.

I would sell Rhodes and dont think he has done a thing to deserve a place !

I'd keep Loovens for another season but bring in a younger CB.

Joao and Matias have got to go, McGugan seems to be digging his heels in and picking up a wage for nowt.

If we are sailing close to the FFP wind then I'd (controversially) cash in on FF, hardly done it at all this season.

Agree with all that other than FF. We are crying out for a good winger when we have one already in the team. Not sure about the FFP, if we have to sell someone to help keep in line with it then FF is the obvious choice but if we don't i'd be telling him he will be used wide left or behind the strikers instead of up front as he just isn't as effective there, if he doesn't like it then maybe consider letting go for the right price

---------- Post added 19-05-2017 at 22:55 ----------

Worth giving a full pre season, not sure he has been fully fit but with the right service he could get a few for us.

Its still unclear if we have signed him yet :hihi:

Seriously, I'd persist with him, a top striker doesn't become a poor one over night. I'm sort of hoping that a rest (and recuperate if unfit) and a good pre season will have him back to his old self!

If Rhodes can get his confidence and form back we'll have a fantastic striker on our hands, pre-season should do him the world of good.

Don't know what terms Mooys loan at Huddersfield is on but he'd be fantastic if we could get him (obviously depending on where they are playing next season).

Sasso is well worth bringing in on a perm,proved himself many times,rest can go for me.....rhodes looks a shadow of his former self,Winnall everytime for me,looks hungry and inventive,type of player youd bring on in P/O semi,penalty taker.......

Sasso is well worth bringing in on a perm,proved himself many times,rest can go for me.....rhodes looks a shadow of his former self,Winnall everytime for me,looks hungry and inventive,type of player youd bring on in P/O semi,penalty taker.......

We get Sasso on a free, 1yr contract.