Pole Fitness - recommendations

Hey

So I've just sampled a class with A Pole New Adventure on Carver Street and I must admit I loved the whole swinging around on a pole and realised just how toned and fit you actually have to be and could get from this. But I felt the class didn't really give me anything as the teacher was more involved in helping out her more advanced students, in fact she didn't even welcome me to the class!

Can anyone recommended another pole fitness class within Sheffield, closer to S6 the better, where the class is actually a class and a teacher that actually wants to teach please?

Thanks a lot guys

Sandie xx

Hey

So I've just sampled a class with A Pole New Adventure on Carver Street and I must admit I loved the whole swinging around on a pole and realised just how toned and fit you actually have to be and could get from this. But I felt the class didn't really give me anything as the teacher was more involved in helping out her more advanced students, in fact she didn't even welcome me to the class!

Can anyone recommended another pole fitness class within Sheffield, closer to S6 the better, where the class is actually a class and a teacher that actually wants to teach please?

Thanks a lot guys

Sandie xx

You may have already found this but there's Butterfly Pole in S8 http://www.butterflyfitnessstudio.com/home