Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

Post mortems will have been carried out at a proper medico legal centre and not at a temporary mortuary. Temporary mortuaries are set up close to an incident as a place to hold bodies until they can be transferred to the proper buildings for post mortem exminations to take place.

Strange they had the foresight to set it up the day before though eh ?

Unless they were set up as part of the training exercise imagining the same scenario at the same time on the 7th.(strangely not mentioned in the enquiry)

Strange they had the foresight to set it up the day before though eh ?

Unless they were set up as part of the training exercise imagining the same scenario at the same time on the 7th.(strangely not mentioned in the enquiry)

During the Hillsborough Disaster the SWFC gymnasium was used for the same purpose.

Post mortems will have been carried out at a proper medico legal centre and not at a temporary mortuary. Temporary mortuaries are set up close to an incident as a place to hold bodies until they can be transferred to the proper buildings for post mortem exminations to take place.

It's internal post-mortem examinations in question, to be specific. And according to what's come out in the "Inquest", no such examinations were carried out anywhere. Do you have a source that indicates differently?

During the Hillsborough Disaster the SWFC gymnasium was used for the same purpose.

But it wasn't set up the day before as a morgue.

It's internal post-mortem examinations in question, to be specific. And according to what's come out in the "Inquest", no such examinations were carried out anywhere. Do you have a source that indicates differently?

I can't find one.

Why would internal post mortems be needed to determine the cause of death?

Post mortems were carried out.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/77715-relatives-disgust-over-7-7-reports

Post mortems are carried out on all persons who die suddenly, in suspect circumstances or unexpectedly. These examinations are thorough and examine the external and internal body.

Most probably a visual examination will have taken place in the temporary mortuary and a full post mortem at the appropriate venue.

Buildings are allocated for various uses in contingency plans.

Mod Note

Posts removed for making accusations.

Kindly debate the topic without accusing people of things, name calling or insulting each other.

Post mortems are carried out on all persons who die suddenly, in suspect circumstances or unexpectedly. These examinations are thorough and examine the external and internal body.

Most probably a visual examination will have taken place in the temporary mortuary and a full post mortem at the appropriate venue.

Buildings are allocated for various uses in contingency plans.

OK. Again, I ask if anyone has a source that indicates a FULL (i.e. internal as well) post-mortem was performed anywhere. Below is a passage from the "Inquest" transcript:-

Q. Since you ask about the post-mortem, can I simply inform you that, as with all the other casualties of the day, no internal post-mortem was conducted into Gladys Wundowa, so unfortunately, much as we would like the answers to the questions that you've asked, they don't -

20 Jan 2011

If anyone has information to the contrary, perhaps the "Inquest" would like to hear from you.

A FULL post-mortem is vital towards establishing the actual cause of death. I'm sure plenty of coroners would be very surprised, even if privately, to learn these were not carried out on any of the 7/7 victims.

OK. Again, I ask if anyone has a source that indicates a FULL (i.e. internal as well) post-mortem was performed anywhere. Below is a passage from the "Inquest" transcript:-

If anyone has information to the contrary, perhaps the "Inquest" would like to hear from you.

A FULL post-mortem is vital towards establishing the actual cause of death. I'm sure plenty of coroners would be very surprised, even if privately, to learn these were not carried out on any of the 7/7 victims.

Maybe because there was not much remaining of the dead body and this was a diplomatic and sensitive way of explaining things.

Sadly in some explosions there is very little left of the body.

Quite. There is no 'internal' after a massive explosion and the 'full' PM involves trying to arrange bags of assorted bits of different people under name tags on slabs. The bits left over belong to the people who are still alive.

The crassness of some contributors to this thread beggars belief.

Quite. There is no 'internal' after a massive explosion and the 'full' PM involves trying to arrange bags of assorted bits of different people under name tags on slabs. The bits left over belong to the people who are still alive.

The crassness of some contributors to this thread beggars belief.

Sadly they have no idea of the reality of such situations and do not appreciate officials are trying to spare relatives further grief.

For the sake of decency I won't post a link here but they can get a sharp dose of reality by googling suicide bomber head

Fair warning has been given.