Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

If you truly believe everything you say then you need to wake up.

Perhaps you have something to lose if these things become public.

Do you think there are no paedo's in the "upper classes"

And once again how can there be evidence to a case that is not investigated ?

Not some thing i can take to another thread as the Hollie Greig thread was closed ,when i tried to start a fresh one weeks after with new information it was deleted within seconds ,as it was a second time i tried to post it soon after.

But there is no cover up is there ?

If you've got issues about threads being closed take them up with the mods not me - nowt to do with me.

For a case to be investigated there has got to be more than an allegation to go on - facts tend to help.

Paedophiles are usually from their family / friends / aquaintances / neighbourhood of the victim - but allegations of rings among the "upper classes" (although given some in the HG case were supposed to be social workers - hardly upper class) attract the attention from our conspiracy theorists.

I'm sick and tired of people who believe the official account taking this argument away from what it is and arguing over small possibilities of what might or might not have happened.

For a start Longcol argued that the alleged bombers copied Panorama now he's saying Paorama had a lorrie not a bus when I argued the bus was part Peter Powers mock exercises. Seems the argument changes to fit the agenda.

Lets just look at what evidence there is that four Muslim men did the bombings.

Two cctv stills both of which are very poor qaulity but on a previous date 28/06the qaulity is much better. Only two cctv stills have been produced and no moving cctv footage of the bombers on 7/7?

Are you seriousely telling me that Luton station cctv, Kings x thameslink cctv, London underground cctv, Bus cctv, all mal functioned on the same day?

The fact that two poor qaulity cctv stills have been provided as evidence means the cameras were not mal functioning so why has this been given as a reason?

Where is the moving cctv footage?

Why is the moving cctv footage of JL in Luton station car park time stamped two minutes before he actually left the inside of Luton station???

Why did the authorities stick to the claim that the alleged bombers caught the cancelled 07.40 train? It should have been clear from reviewing cctv footage exactly which train they caught?

Can any of the official accounters answer these questions? I've notcied the official accounters have ignored these questions throughout the whole of the thread to focus on side issues.

They may have been placed on the track.

Not much space inside a tube tunnel, difficult to access, there's lots of engineering personnel in the tunnels at night, plus drivers would have to stop and investigate if they saw something odd on the tracks. If the bombs were planted, they would almost definately have to be on the trains to avoid accidental discovery.

If there were any leaks do you think we'd get to know about it ?

We do with virtually everything else the Government wants to keep out of the public eye. In fact the Government of the time was spectacularly bad at keeping secrets secret.

Does the "odd" positioning of the bombs prove that it must have been muslim suicide bombers ?

No, but it proves that if the bombs were planted they were done by idiots, which doesn't correlate with the evil genius theory.

You said the CCTV picture is fine,if so then it was either well photo shopped, not photo shopped or taken during the dummy run and the date stamp altered.Or are you now saying it is poorly photo shopped and not done by professionals ?

As far as I'm concerned, all of the issues with the picture are from a result of it's capture, transmission and storage. If I was releasing a photoshopped image of a CCTV image, I would cover up most of the "errors" - it's easier to start with, plus it wouldn't give people anything to be suspicious about. For example, you would have to go out of you way to photoshop someone half behind and half in front of a barrier - it's not something you could do by accident or in a hurry.

Their ability to read timetables was fine but they were unable to predict the cancelling of the train they stuck to their story until it came to light after.

But for the people involved to have managed to get all of these people in the right places at the right times with the right evidence and everything else, they don't manage to notice that the train they announced as being caught has been cancelled? Doesn't that sound a bit odd to you?

If people were shot in canary wharf then it could be covered up,there is evidence to support that it happened.

There is no reliable evidence that it happened. Besides, if I wanted to get rid of someone who's walking in the street, all it would take it a van and a few armed police to walk up to the people wanted rid of, and ask them politely to come towards the van, then bundle them in the back and dispose of them somewhere out of public view. Not difficult and not going to be noticed by the public.

Same with De Menezes - if they wanted to bump him off because he was threatening to leak information about the attacks, do it in his house overnight with a "gas leak". Not by sending several armed police to gun him down in front of hundreds of the public.

You only have to look at the Hollie Greig case and that of John Hill to see that if THEY want something keeping quiet they can and will.

They're not doing a very good job at keeping the John Hill case quiet. We're happily discussing it here. If they wanted to silence Anthony, they could very simply, with the convienient discovery of his body in his cell. The very fact the Anthony is alive and well, and being given the opportunity to take his case to trial shows definitively that he is not being silenced.

vResistance - out of interest, how far do you think this conspiracy goes? Is it just a few high level people in the Government / private organisation who have manipulated a lot of people below them without their notice, is everyone involved, from the Prime Minister down to the lowest member of public service, TfL managers down to the train cleaners, from the detectives investigating down to the bobbies who guarded the stations while evidence was collected, from the paramedics and firemen to the reporters and photgraphers, and every member of the public who has ever denied anything odd happening or is it somewhere in between?

There you go talking about another case with even less evidence than Hill has for the Ripple Effect.

Nobody is keeping anything out of the papers. There is no story beyond a couple of mad and sad people who - thanks to the internet age - have found a small market for their fantasies.

Not just n the context of this thread - but do you really believe that to be true?

I'm sick and tired of people who believe the official account taking this argument away from what it is and arguing over small possibilities of what might or might not have happened.

For a start Longcol argued that the alleged bombers copied Panorama now he's saying Paorama had a lorrie not a bus when I argued the bus was part Peter Powers mock exercises. Seems the argument changes to fit the agenda.

Any evidence that Peter Power's exercise involved a vehicle? I've only heard him talking about train / underground stations.

Two cctv stills both of which are very poor qaulity but on a previous date 28/06the qaulity is much better. Only two cctv stills have been produced and no moving cctv footage of the bombers on 7/7?

A lot of CCTV footage is only recorded once every second or so. This means it's difficult to get moving footage, as people move through the frame quite quickly. All four frames of the four bombers passing the camera at Luton have been released as video - Longcol has posted the link numerous times.

I've been able to find a better quality image from 7/7 than any from 28/06 - however the light levels are completely different, making the contrast better on the earlier images.

Are you seriousely telling me that Luton station cctv, Kings x thameslink cctv, London underground cctv, Bus cctv, all mal functioned on the same day?

Kings Cross Thameslink and Underground stations were sharing a temporary system (due to the upgrades to the station) which had malfunctioned, with the system only recording one camera instead of rotating round the cameras. This one working camera gives us the still image of them passing through KX Thameslink (again, only recording once a second).

Nobody has revealed whether the CCTV cameras on platforms, both at Luton and on the Underground are recorded - their primary function is to allow the drivers of trains to see the entire length of their trains. I did read a few years ago that they weren't recorded, but whether that has changed, or had done by the date of the attacks, I don't know)

The fact that two poor qaulity cctv stills have been provided as evidence means the cameras were not mal functioning so why has this been given as a reason?

Where is the moving cctv footage?

See above.

Why is the moving cctv footage of JL in Luton station car park time stamped two minutes before he actually left the inside of Luton station???

How is the time stamp generated? Has it been referenced to a known accurate source. I personally know of a CCTV system which needs its clock regularaly resetting as the system drifts. This isn't a problem provided you have a method of finding out the inaccuracy, in this case, the adjacent machine has a properly working clock, and they share cameras, so you can use the time from the other system.

Why did the authorities stick to the claim that the alleged bombers caught the cancelled 07.40 train? It should have been clear from reviewing cctv footage exactly which train they caught?

We don't know if any CCTV footage of the bombers catching the Thameslink train exists. There is apparently on board CCTV footage of at least one of the underground trains, but the authorities do not wish to release this footage at present (probably due to the fact that it contains lots of footage of people who are about to be murdered or critically injured).

Why they stuck with their story about the 0740 train is currently unknown. It doesn't really suggest any of the alternative theories either - lets say this was a false flag attack - what do the organisers gain by telling us the bombers caught a non-existant train? I firmly put this one down to either incompetance or stress.

Can any of the official accounters answer these questions? I've notcied the official accounters have ignored these questions throughout the whole of the thread to focus on side issues.

In fact most of those questions have already been asked (admittedly in slightly different words) and answered. The main reason the side issues keep coming back into play is that is where the conspiracy lies - the reliance on minor insignificant things which were mostly innacurrate reporting or the result of mistakes.

Not just n the context of this thread - but do you really believe that to be true?

Certainly - go to the website of Hills "Friends" - can you see any evidence they've tried to get it in the press (apart from the usual conspiracy websites)?

http://mtrial.org/muaddib/reasons

It is a hard site to navigate - but apart from getting together a couple of web petitions and a "music campaign" which seems to be going nowhere fast - can't see anything to suggest they're anything like competent.

If you were a serious journalist would you run a story with this to back you up?

Bodies and remains of bodies found at the crime scene. House in Leeds where the bombs were made. Suicide videos.

Simplest way from A to B.

Bodies and remains of bodies found at the crime scene. House in Leeds where the bombs were made. Suicide videos.

Simplest way from A to B.

When were the so-called "suicide-videos" made? Before, or after, Khan and Tanweer's journey to Pakistan in 2004?

Do they mention a specific target? Do they mention a date?

Why was the video production house al-Sahab, which was also responsible for several fake Bin Laden videos, chosen to produce these tapes?

Where are the "suicide-videos" of Hasib Hussain and Jermaine Lindsay? Or their "suicide-notes"?

Why would they buy return train-tickets?

Why would Hasib Hussain drop his rucksack to the ground outside a WH Smith's store, and rummage around in it for over 2 minutes, just yards away from a security guard, instead of heading into a restroom where he'd have more privacy to fiddle with his "bomb"?

Why did Hasib Hussain allow 12 people to get off the no. 91 bus moments before "detonating his bomb"?

Why did one of these 12 people (where/who are the others, whose statements have never been heard?) - Richard Jones, (inadvertently?) state that he had stepped off that bus at his "destination", when that bus had been diverted from its normal route? Why didn't the "serious" reporters/editors who wrote/published story after story of his claim of having seen a "suicide-bomber" on the bus, grill him on his many contradictions?

How did the head of the Mossad, Meir Dagan, find out something was going to happen, in order to send a warning to Netanyahu, as he finally admitted in an interview with the Bild am Sonntag?

How did Efraim Halevi, a former head of the Mossad, writing in the Jerusalem Post that same day, know that the execution of the attacks had only been "near-perfect" and not "perfect", even though so many deaths and injuries had occurred? How did he know there had been "careful planning, intelligence gathering and a sophisticated choice of timing"? Who was he really praising?

How did Tony Blair know, on that same afternoon*, that the official story was going to blame Islamic extremists as having been responsible, days before the alleged spotting of the four men acting suspiciously during the reviewing of CCTV footage?

* "We know that these people act in the name of Islam" - Tony Blair, July 7th 2005 (around 5 PM).

Why do you want to believe that the press not reporting on Muad'Dib's story is evidence of the press not having been told, or of others' incompetence? Are the press too "incompetent" to write their own account of what is happening, do they need spoon-feeding? Are you the secretary for all the members of the press, in order to "know" there is no evidence of the press having been contacted? Or do you just say the first thing that is put in your head when it comes to hating on Muad'Dib and his friends?

Why do you want to believe that the press not reporting on Muad'Dib's story is evidence of the press not having been told, or of others' incompetence? Are the press too "incompetent" to write their own account of what is happening, do they need spoon-feeding? Are you the secretary for all the members of the press, in order to "know" there is no evidence of the press having been contacted? Or do you just say the first thing that is put in your head when it comes to hating on Muad'Dib and his friends?

The press need good leads, alerting by good quality press releases backed up by facts.

Muad'Dib and his friends are rather good at making themselves appear ridiculous.

Thay can provide really snappy copy for the the leaflet campaign / press release.

http://mtrial.org/pressrelease/05122010#comment-149

I don't hate anyone btw - calling people incompetent isn't hating people - just pointing out pretty obvious facts.

The press need good leads, alerting by good quality press releases backed up by facts.

Muad'Dib and his friends are rather good at making themselves appear ridiculous.

Thay can provide really snappy copy for the the leaflet campaign / press release.

http://mtrial.org/pressrelease/05122010#comment-149

I don't hate anyone btw - calling people incompetent isn't hating people - just pointing out pretty obvious facts.

It's a cover up ,and well you know it.

It's a cover up ,and well you know it.

No, it isn't.

Regards, the sane majority