No more walk-on models at the Darts

Piffle. Which 'other things'?

Are you still angry about feminists winning women's right to vote too?

Thank god that women have got you to protect them from all those nasty men, I never knew that you were a darts fan by the way.

Thank god that women have got you to protect them from all those nasty men, I never knew that you were a darts fan by the way.

I'm not, it's so dull no amount of glossy women could me want to watch it.

Which 'other things' are now a pale shadow of their former selves without scantily clad women hanging around?

Piffle. Which 'other things'?

Are you still angry about feminists winning women's right to vote too?

you clearly dont get out much and dont understand the spectacle of pretty girls brightening up the proceedings, never mind enjoy your world:hihi:

I'm not, it's so dull that no amount of glossy women could me want to watch it.

Which 'other things' are now a pale shadow of their former selves without scantily clad women hanging around?

But isn't it no business of ours to interfere or criticise how a woman is dressed, scantily or not?

I’m still missing Nora Batty’s wrinkled stockings. Do you realise that many very attractive young women, with minimum educational qualifications, will have to get themselves proper jobs on the National Minimum Wage if you get your way?

So you're getting uppity about something you don't watch???

I notice you don't like scantily clad women... what about scantily clad men? Are they OK?

So you're getting uppity about something you don't watch???

I notice you don't like scantily clad women... what about scantily clad men? Are they OK?

What gives you that idea?

What gives you that idea?

Because you're commenting on something that you don't watch which involves women who dress in a certain way which obviously means oppression and patriarchy...

So, if it's wrong for women to dress as such, should we ban men from dressing the same?

Because you're commenting on something that you don't watch which involves women who dress in a certain way which obviously means oppression and patriarchy...

So, if it's wrong for women to dress as such, should we ban men from dressing the same?

I've never said women can't dress any way they want, nor would I.

I've never said women can't dress any way they want, nor would I.

So women can dress how they want and work in a part of the entertainment industry of which you have no participation as a spectator...

And you have a problem with the walk-on girls how/why?