The return of Carlos.

Can you specify exactly what he was banned for?

Feel free to contact the mods to see if I had anything to do with it - I didn't.

I'd guess multiple user accounts may be a factor.

I dont know. am not suggesting you had owt to do with it, i am suggesting your two way conversations may have influenced the move.

have you knowledge why? or of your guess (non factual) claim of multiple accounts???

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 11:29 ----------

Standoffs come back under an assumed name for ONE THING, to harrass and dig at the owls, nothing more nothing less

have you proof of this?? or another Owl guess???

If you read his posts there was more content, factual information and common sence that a coach full of posters on here.

Harrass !! you Owls are easy offended.. my point remains , forums are give and take.

Mods can run their site as they wish, you and i are mere contributors.. some think they are lords on here !! We are all equal, just some of us support a better club than others.

have you proof of this?? or another Owl guess???

If you read his posts there was more content, factual information and common sence that a coach full of posters on here.

Harrass !! you Owls are easy offended.. my point remains , forums are give and take.

Mods can run their site as they wish, you and i are mere contributors.. some think they are lords on here !! We are all equal, just some of us support a better club than others.

no there wasnt, IF you go back and look at his contributions, they were constant haranging and questioning...even when answered, i dont get involved with the digs and baby arguements but you are talking complete crap on this one

no there wasnt, IF you go back and look at his contributions, they were constant haranging and questioning...even when answered

Give over and man up.

Give over and man up.

hark at him, im not the one crying cos a fellow blade got banned.

ill leave you to it, said my piece i dont get involved in the baby talk

hark at him, im not the one crying cos a fellow blade got banned.

ill leave you to it, said my piece i dont get involved in the baby talk

56,000 posts , of course you dont.

lets leave it there..have work to do.

Only one thing gets a poster banned - the poster themselves.

You mortals are so petty.

Your little one liners slating others are becoming more common place recently

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 12:07 ----------

Only one thing gets a poster banned - the poster themselves.

That bit seems to go over the heads of at least two of the more long standing posters on here...

Your little one liners slating others are becoming more common place recently

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 12:07 ----------

That bit seems to go over the heads of at least two of the more long standing posters on here...

Not wrong though. I'll slate anyone who's acting like a bloody kid. Some of the stuff people come out with on here they wouldn't dream of saying to someone's face.