SWFC transfer rumours summer 2018

i,m certainly taken back with the signings we have made. Not for one minuite did i expect players of this calibre being brought into the club. All credit to everyone involved and especially to the CEO who must have been involved at the highest level. She came to the club under a shadow but in my opinion has not put a foot wrong since arriving . Now lets get it right on the field , get the injured players back and see how far it takes us. I for one am a lot more optimistic than i was forty eight hours ago. W.A.W.A.W

You're taken back by the signing of Hector in a positive sense?

May I ask what brings you to the conclusion it is a good signing?

You're taken back by the signing of Hector in a positive sense?

May I ask what brings you to the conclusion it is a good signing?

Firstly , how are we financing the deals, Secondly , Onomah was an England U 21 International and both have Championship experience, and i am sure both Spurs and Chelsea know that there players will be going to get game time at a good club. What makes you so interested in our business.

Edited by ALAN 58

Needed a cb ,would have liked Batth but hey oh .

Welcome to the Owls Michael Hector & Josh Onomah.

Read last night that Batth was having talks with Middlesborough.

He signed on loan, odd when he is club captain at Wolves.

---------- Post added 01-09-2018 at 12:43 ----------

He signed on loan, odd when he is club captain at Wolves.

Firstly , how are we financing the deals, Secondly , Onomah was an England U 21 International and both have Championship experience, and i am sure both Spurs and Chelsea know that there players will be going to get game time at a good club. What makes you so interested in our business.

I'm happy to answer your question even if you don't wish to answer mine

I'm interested in the Owls, I have family members who support them, they're our city rivals, this is a forum for both sides.

So why was you taken aback by the Hector signing?

I'm interested in the Owls, I have family members who support them, they're our city rivals, this is a forum for both sides.

So why was you taken aback by the Hector signing?[/QUOE]

A replacement for Loovens with championship experience , i fully expected no signings at all.

So why was you taken aback by the Hector signing?

To be fair, they needed someone to solidify their defence. Hector isn't outstanding by any means, but he'll add a bit of muscle to their back line.

I reckon SWFC will finish higher than last season. The real tests for them start after the international break, and I'd fancy them to beat Stoke.

I hope we're both up there this season, but I don't think Wednesday will mount a serious challenge.

Post(s) have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules.

john terry is fit and ready for another season,that would seal our promotion and that would sort out all this spending nonsense and achieve our dream,what do others think?

john terry is fit and ready for another season,that would seal our promotion and that would sort out all this spending nonsense and achieve our dream,what do others think?

Think his wages would be a big factor to sign him ,who knows ..

Lol, so you just call him and he comes running to sign for you and promotion is a certainty, it is a dream and it didnt work for Villa!

just thought as we needed a quality player ,a leader and instant john terry would be a asset,suprised that people think it would be a bad idea,he did fail to take villa up,but they were not far off and had a awfull start and i dont think they will be far off,only time will tell