Welcome to the crafts group!!

Thank you Hayley, ooooh Cards Xmas Birthday anything really and I did a Nappy Cake for my Friend made out of nappies and it had lotion and dummies and cream in etc. I want to do Wedding Stationery, Invites, Thank you Cards, Placement Cards, Favours and Table/Seating Plans all handmade as that's really popular at the moment. I just don't have the money start up I made my own Wedding Invites, Favours and Thank you Cards when I got married. I also sketch & draw as well. I do hand drawn Children's Cards and canvasses. :)

Edited by DaisyDuke84
Gramatical Error

Wow you sure have a craft head! I'm having a dabble with card making, but I mostly cross stitch.

Wow you sure have a craft head! I'm having a dabble with card making, but I mostly cross stitch.

Yes it is my guilty pleasure and it keeps me out of trouble ha ha lol. I want to start making my Xmas Cards now I am feeling crafty, I am going to attempt to make a Gingerbread House at Xmas I bet I will eat more than I make. Ooooooh I am not very good at Cross Stitch or Knitting. What kind of cards do you make?. :)

Christmas cards. Some are cross stitched but I'm having an attempt at stamping and decoupage. You'll have to post some pics of your finished projects :)

Christmas cards. Some are cross stitched but I'm having an attempt at stamping and decoupage. You'll have to post some pics of your finished projects :)

Awwwww sounds lovely, ok I will. x :)

Hello. Use the search box, I have seen posts from quilters.

Hi Group

I am Arjai Design

I will post some of my work on here when it allows me

---------- Post added 11-11-2016 at 15:45 ----------

I create everything from Jewellery to Engineering components!

---------- Post added 11-11-2016 at 15:54 ----------

Anyone on here use CAD to create?

Hello people!

I love crafts, mainly felt ones. I've done some felt brooches that you can find in my blog and other DIY crafts...

I can't post any link to my crafts yet, but... wait and you'll see...

Read you soon again!

The knitting group seems to have come to a full stop- no info but no posts other than myself and one other this year so hope I'm welcome here. I also do cross stitch and like designing my own -just finishing a wedding sampler. Most of my knitting goes to an online group that donates items to various charities but very few members from the North let alone Sheffield:)

Not a busy group here these days either, but welcome :)

Hi all

Anyone know of a calligraphy tutor or group in Sheffield?

Thanks