Dockless bike sharing scheme to launch in Sheffield

Nah, that’s Popple Street

as I was driving up Owler Lane on Thursday evening, there were 3 guys kicking and stomping on an OFO bike. These weren't kids, they were easily mid to late 20s. What type of pillockry is that? The man in the car in front of me got out of his car and shouted at them, and they sloped off looking sheepish.

What is wrong with people? There's always at least 2 ofos buckled wheels or smashed seats round that area. :confused:

Edited by feargal

Wonderful a load more bikes ridden and dumped by the irresponsible. Fed up dodging the yellow peril riders on the pavements. Perhaps the money invested in this would be better spent providing cycle lanes for the responsible riders to ride safely

Where would you put the cycle lanes? The narrow ones on main roads are completely unsafe to ride in. Then others go right through parked cars.

Then when its legally a shared pavement, pedestrians are completely oblivious.

Wonderful a load more bikes ridden and dumped by the irresponsible. Fed up dodging the yellow peril riders on the pavements. Perhaps the money invested in this would be better spent providing cycle lanes for the responsible riders to ride safely

It's private money, so how would investing in cycle lanes make them a profit?

Seen another one this week, ofo lock gone and cheap personal lock to stop others from taking it.

Considering pensioners get free bus pass in this country young people should get free bicycles as well.

Seen another one this week, ofo lock gone and cheap personal lock to stop others from taking it.

Considering pensioners get free bus pass in this country young people should get free bicycles as well.

It looks like they already have!

I'd be tempted to either let it's tires down, or splash out on my own personal lock to add to it. Then chuck away the key.

I'd be tempted to either let it's tires down, or splash out on my own personal lock to add to it. Then chuck away the key.

Bit of superglue in the lock of the one they've fitted should suffice, cheaper and you get to use it on any others you come across.

They have solid tyres I believe.

nothing to stop pensioners, or any other age for that matter smashing the lock off and getting a free bike should they desire

nothing to stop pensioners, or any other age for that matter smashing the lock off and getting a free bike should they desire

its true take a look at monty pythons hells grannies